Skip to main content
Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Ten Tips To Develop An Effective Twitter Strategy

When it comes to using Twitter for your website, brand or business you have three options. First, you can do it half-heartedly, which won't work. Seco

Article

Why Should I Pay Attention to Bounce Rate?

First, let's define bounce rate. It's very simple. The bounce rate is the percentage of visitors to your site that leave after viewing only one page.W

Article

SEO: What Can I Do to Improve My Search Engine Rankings?

Search Engine Optimization is a complex and time consuming process. It is also fluid. The search engines are constantly tuning their systems to improv

Article

How to Understand Inbound and Outbound Link Building

If you have ever discussed SEO or read about it you will know that link building is super important. It’s the process of encouraging other websi

Article

SEO Tips - Guidelines for Adding Text to Your Pages

Fancy design, audio and video files, flashy images or galleries all have their place on some websites, but text rules the web. You may have heard peop

posted 

2 years ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

a year ago

Article

9 SEO Mistakes That You Want to Avoid or Correct.

If you missed our earlier article, What is SEO, check it out.Let's talk about a few things you shouldn't do. I know it sounds odd to start with things

Article

Can visitors to my site pin (pinterest) items from my shop?

I have an online jewelry boutique on my website. I would like to give my customers the ability to Pin items from my boutique onto their Pinterest boar

Question

SEO 101

Everyone who has a website has heard of SEO. SEO, or search engine optimization, is all about creating content, optimizing it, and promoting it. There

Article

Marketing Do’s and Don'ts

One of the most important, yet difficult tasks for a business is determining how to market your products or services to the right target audience. Mar

Article

How do I Learn More about My Customers? Surveys!

Survey's are an excellent way to learn more about your customers and get feedback about what you are doing well and places you can improve your servic

Question