Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Email problems

None of my emails are working after switching the main account to google. PLEASE HELP ASAP!

Question

Now what???

I transferred my domain to PayHip but in Whois it still shows up as Homestead and Tucows. How do I fix this and how will I pay for my domain when it expires?

Question

trouble with domain

i connected a domain and it seems not to be working and this is what their support said could you help? thanks!

Question

Trouble emails not sending from homestead/roundcube account.

Hello, Having trouble with no emails sending from homestead's roundcube email account. Can you reset it please?

Problem

Can't send to Gmail

Here we go again!I can not send emails to Gmail accounts. This is unacceptable.  It's not the first time it's happened.  I need it fixed and can't figure out how.  I don't know what the TXT record should say to allow all mail from gmail accounts. This happened last year.  What

Problem

Downgrade to $14.24/month package

How do I downgrade my account? I see no options on the "Account Summary" page. Thanks!

Question

how to use a cname that contains special characters

i cant seem to add my cname it contains a underscore please help

Question

Website not connected anymore, transfer website

2 Questions, one of the website on my account, apinteriorsatx.com isn't working anymore, not sure why. Also, how do I transfer this website to someone else? 

Problem

email

What are the setting to set my email to use Outlook?

Question

Change URL for Blog Post Page

I know how to change the url for pages under the manage pages tab, but for some reason I can't change that from the blog post page. It's showing an autopopulated url in the browser window and I want to fix that.

Question

templates

Hi, why won't the new template load? I have checked all browsers and am using Chrome. Please advise. 

Question

cancell account

Hello I would like to cancell my account, what should I do?

Question

pasoir

How to stop text from going above 'top' border?

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my website / account?

How do I cancel my subscription / website / account ? I am unable to phone Homestead as I am not in the USA. I have tried twice to cancel through my Homestead account and I am being ignored.

Problem

qr code

How can I generate a QR code for my website? If not on website builder, then what is a trusted site to do so and link to my website?

Question

naviagation bar

Good morning I would need to change the navigation bar < I did the delete of links but still presenting the name of each line , how do I reduce it, delete it one ? thanks Christine

Question

Blog?

I think I accidentally deleted my Blog. How do I get it back up?

Question

Updating Account

I have removed 3 of our 6 email addresses from our account. One of them was a 5GB as well. Can you please update our billing?

Question

Having problems sending and receiving emails to Gmail

Hi, I am trying to send and receive emails to gmail addresses and they are bouncing back. After searching through the troubleshooting area of homestead I found some DNS setting so I updated the txt to the following: v=spf1 ip4:66.96.128.0/18 include:websitewelcome.com ?all

Problem

Deleted page

Our customers noticed that website suddenly is not showing our about page we created for our company that has been up for a few years.

Problem