Sitebuilder Plus: Edit Page Width/Length
Here are some instructions on adjusting the width and length of your webpges.
Adjusting the width on individual pages:
The default width of each page is 800 pixels. You can adjust the width of each page on your website in the options under Page Settings.
- Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu.
2. Click Edit Site.
4. Once you have edited the page width, Save and Publish your website.
Adjusting the width for all pages at once:
- Login to your website account.
2. Click Websites Manager link in the left navigation menu.
3. Click Edit Site.
4. Click on the heading icon in the top toolbar.
5. Click Page Settings.
6. Change the page width. When you've finished changing the width, Save and Publish your website.
Adjusting the length of a webpage:
The length of your page is determined automatically based on the size and position of all the objects on your page.
- To make your page shorter, find the element at the bottom of your page, and drag it up with your mouse.
- To make your page longer, find the bottom element and drag it down.
Tip: There's technically no limit to the length and width your page can be, although for design and usability purposes, you should avoid making your pages too wide or too long.
Hope that helps!