Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
website builder

In the control panel it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder!"I'm trying to start work on reinstalling my site on the new websitebuilder with my old domain, but the system is forcing me to choose an upgrade plan and pay again, despite it says "You've been upgraded FREE to WebsiteBuilder

Question

what is the fix for the gmail return problem?

keep getting error messages from gmail when I send mail to people on gmail, It says something about SPF not being correct. Isn't there a fix for this.

Problem

Cancel my account and remove my webpage from Homestead.

I am trying to remove my website and cancel my Homestead account. I am unable to do so because i keep getting a message that my domain is connected. My domain name and email account if managed and paid for through GoDaddy. I would like to keep domain and email through GoDaddy. No longer need website

Problem

Thumbnail photos appear on index page, but neither larger photos nor product descriptions appear on detail page

When I add a product to my site now, the larger product photos and product descriptions do not appear on the detail page. Smaller thumbnail photos do appear on the previous (index) page, however.  Please help! 

Question

Website Transfer

I hired a website builder to redesign my website. I was told by Homestead it takes between 24 to 48 to propagate.  The transfer never happened since they put the information in last Tuesday.  Today is Saturday.   What is the issue with Homestead now? 

Question

www.TheArringtonGavinShow.com

can't see site www.TheArringtonGavinShow.com

Problem

Seriously Overcharged

I was going through my expenses for my taxes and just noticed that I was seriously overcharged in the month of December. Up until then, I was being charged $63.53 per month. I was informed that there was going to be an increase, but not until January. And not what I was charged. On December 23rd,

Problem

Unable to Update Nameserver

Hi, I have been waiting for almost 12 hours to update our nameserver but it keep saying that - It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. Can we know when will this be fix? or any workar

Question

Website

I created a website for my dad, he passed away last November. I noticed a free account offered, could we transfer his website to personal? I removed pricing and just would like to leave up as a memorial. thank you

Question

How can I change images in the same frame?

I want to have three different images dissolve into the same frame every few seconds. Can I do this?  How do I do this?

Question

INSERT AN EXCEL TABLE

HOW TO INSERT AN EXCEL TABLE

Question

email not constantly receiving messages

@elyzabethv Please assist. Some of our email users connect their email to outlook. But they have been encountering delays receiving messages or not receiving at all. I ask them to access the email directly to round cube link but once log in, the inbox is actually empty. Please assist what's going on

Problem

Transfer Domain and Email from Homestad to GoDaddy?

I've had Homestead since 2001 for my website hosting and email server. No need for it anymore. How do I transfer my domain from Homestead to GoDaddy?

Question

Text problem

I've noticed of late that all of my pages on the few sites I have with HS that the text on the published page defaults to much larger text than I wish [size 16] and when I go into my site builder program all of the text is normal. If I attempt to make any adjustment to the published text it will no

Question

name on web search

When someone types in our website www.BIGfeetWIDEshoes.com On internet shows up as PORTFOLIO How do we change so it shows up as BIG FEET WIDE SHOES

Question

problems adding youtube video

I added 2 videos to my website. When attempting to add a 3rd, the system kept rejecting on the last step, saying i needed to enter a valid youtube url. I tried that a whole bunch of different ways but it would not work, same reject at end. Tried waiting a longer time to give it time to upload, tried

Problem

DMARC policy

Receiving this permanent error: 554 5.7.5 Permanent error evaluating DMARC policy

Problem

[URGENT]: Mailbox Support: Notification For david@inspirationgraphics.net - Reference #DXB16Z5

I am getting more and more of these types of emails - especially this one. They come from - enviopack@enviopack.com What's the best way to handle these - I mark them as spam and still get them.

Problem

roundcube

Spam email is getting very heavy in my inbox. I have tried to block/blacklist sender addresses and that is not working. There is nothing being automatically sent to Junk folder. How come I cannot block these annoying messages?

Problem

import new image

How do I import an image I want to use in the website?

Question