Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Website Down

Finally got my email back and my website was fine. Now, my website has been down for three days now. I am trying to run a business here. Are you guys fixing anything or just making things worse?!

Question

delete a website and domain

I have a couple of sites and domains that I know longer use. When I try to delete I receive the 404 message.

Question

Repeated A on my website

Hello, who will help me. On my website: http://www.empirelightsound.com/ I have repeated A symbols displayed where my phone number is set... What to do??

Problem

G-mail accounts aren't receiving my replies. Whats going on?

As the title states. Customers with G-mail accounts aren't receiving my replies. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks

Question

Email code

How to disable the code option for the contact button?

Problem

I need help to solve the problem with my site!

My site unexpectedly started showing hieroglyphs when opening! https://www.termovisionpuls.com/Contact-Us.html When checking the site in the PREVIEW sitebuilder, everything is normal and the texts open at https://thermovisionpuls.homestead.com/~local/~Preview/index. html?_=1721224967543 normally in

Problem

I need help to solve the problem with my site!

My site unexpectedly started showing hieroglyphs when opening! https://www.termovisionpuls.com/Contact-Us.html When checking the site in the PREVIEW sitebuilder, everything is normal and the texts open in normal Cyrillic!             https://thermovisionpuls.homestead.

Problem

Change on account owner

My coworker passed away. I have successfully logged in and changed the contact information and email ID, but can I avert having to pay any outstanding balance? He passed away in March, but had been in and out of the hospital for months prior to that. I was unaware that there was even a website for u

Praise

Add a direct link to my LinkedIn Page

Add a direct link to my LinkedIn Page

Question

My website Schedule is scrambled- Slow Response From Homestead

Hello I am the manager of our Band's website. On this past Saturday I was alerted by a follower that our Schedule on the website was not readable. (A bunch of special character A's were running throughout the Schedule text). I looked at the managers site and the schedule looked normal. Homestead's c

Problem

Unable to update payment method

Tonight, I am unable to update my payment method to change credit cards. I am getting an error message. Is there a problem? Will it be resolved soon? Payment was due a couple of days ago. Thanks ~

Problem

have a website go live after publishing?

how do i contact anyone at homestead.com? i need to know how to get a website live after publishing, and there appears to be no way of doing this with homestead's website.  Do I need to move my stuff to Go Daddy or elsewhere?  Just subscribed to pay the 9.99 and nothing!  

Question

Help in getting one-page website live. published and ready to go to announce site is under development

What must I do after Publishing, to have this website be live?  

Question

Quick Time acceptable?

I made my logo in Adobe After Effects. I rendered it to Quick Time file. Can I transfer this file into my homestead website? How?

Question

Bigcommerce Extreme Price Increase - Instruction on moving website domain?

6 months ago I was notified that Homestead's storefront would increase significantly ($500 a year to $4,250 a year). I started working at that time to migrate my store to a better format (I had held back as I don't like change but I liked what Shopify was offering)  that would support my sales

Question

There is IMPOSSIBLE to pay to you

Hi, My baNK DOES NOT ALLOW TO TAKE MONEY FRO MY ACCOUNT. i WANTED TO CHANGE MY CARD WHICH IS FROM other bank. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE!!! I try wevery day hundreds times - it is still IMPOSIBLE. How to do to contact Homestead and solve problem??? With regards Anna Mollerstrom, PIN 29602 Gothenburg Sweden

Problem

Unauthorized Edits to Webpages

On each page of my website there are characters like A A A A or @@@@ added to text content that was not put there on site builder. When I log in to site builder, these characters do not display so that they can be edited out.   I end up trying to "guess" where they are or I retype an enti

Problem

Restore Domain my old Name

I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken but I think it's because I had it recently. Can you please check if it is still in my name and I can have it back ?

Question

Not publishing correctly

I have noticed in the past few weeks that when I publish that the published page is not showing what the working page is showing. Is there any idea why this is happening?

Problem

question, how do I add PayPal payment method to my website?

how do I add PayPal payment method to my website

Question