Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (949)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Facebook Ads Meta Pixel

Where and how do I add the meta pixel? I tried to put it in the site Meta Tags section and it won't allow it.

Question

DNS record entry issue

Im trying to add a dns record that contain a dot e.g 'pic._domainkey.replies.websitename.com' however it wont accept the dot. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks

Question

why are my audio files starting automatically when the settings are not checked.

audio files are automatically starting when the settings are not checked.

Problem

Need to contact support Emails missing and can not send or receive

How do I contact support? All my emails are missing and I can't receive new emails

Problem

CAN SOMEONE FIND OUT WHY MY SITE WWW.WINDSORLIMO.CA HAS BEEN OFFLINE FOR MORE THAN 40 DAYS PLEASE HELP!

I HAVE MADE MORE THAN 35 CALLS TO SUPPORT, * MY SITE www.windsorlimo.ca went offline while it was with cloudflare  *Numerous times support has tried with making lots of test sites. *Numerous times i have been asked for changing checking and changing A records * last 2 weeks I did not touch as

Question

Another Week Has Passed...

...and yet here we are. Nothing seems to have gotten better, response from anyone other than "Elizabeth" has been nil and her response/s have been very marginal to say the least. Will this mess ever be fixed, can some official at Homestead please acknowledge that there are serious issues at hand an

Question

My emails from Homestead is not sending, and not receiving any email. Tested many times. Please advise.

My emails from Homestead is not sending, and not receiving any email. Tested many times. Please advise.

Question

Website page

How do I add space at the top of one of our pages? I need to insert additional photos and information.

Question

Can't Add Additional TXT records

I need to add a mail._domainkey and _dmarc TXT records to my DNS Every time I try to do this I get a: "It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we were unable to submit your A Record, CNAME, MX and TXT Record changes at this time. Please ensure that the records

Problem

Drop down menu

I am looking to see how I can change the color of the background on a drop down menu. I can change the heading button but not any of the drop down colors.

Question

Getting Host Error message from Cloudflare

My website is not completing requests: capitalbusinesslenders.net Getting message from Cloudflare "Host" error 522

Question

Not a business no friends & family option for PayPal payments

When I set up an event on my site and put payment options (add to cart button etc.) via PayPal I get charged by PayPal as if I am a business. My site is for a literary society and not a business but there is no friends and family option for the PayPal payments. What to do?

Problem

Website issue

The website is needing an SSL? How do I go about it?

Problem

sites won't load

After switching domains, the websites completely stopped working. First, The new site was fine, but the BigCommerce shop was not working at all, and we were told to talk to someone on Homestead to fix it. Instead, we just switched back to the old site, and now it won't open at all. We are not tech

Question

Why is my website no longer secure?

I run a .org site. I know very little about setting up web pages, but have taught myself to update our pages since I had to take over. The website had always been secure until a few months ago. I am getting seriously frustrated with this. Homestead is not a very user friendly place to try and get li

Question

GMAIL respomces

We are not receiving applications sent from Gmail accounts.

Question

connection timed out

I have three websites hosted by Homestead. When trying to access two of them, I am receiving an error code saying the connection has timed out.  This has been going on for sometime now.  I am still being charged by Homestead.  Someone at Homestead needs to fix this and contact me to

Problem

Can't receive emails from bigcommerce, gmail and yahoo

Dear Sir / Madam, We can't receive emails from bigcommerce, gmail and yahoo. Kindly assist, thanks! 554: bosimpinc03 bizsmtp Connection refused. xxx is blacklisted.

Problem

STATS STILL SOWN

STATS still down now and for the past 3 days. FIX IT OR REFUND PART OF MONTHLY PAYMENTS!!!

Question