Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (768)

Most Recent
Owner

Emails that are sent from our website email accounts (internationalorthopedics.com) to ANY gmail address are suddenly being returned with the following error.     "This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both\n550-5.7.26 do not pass)". Is this something that can

Problem

how can I upload facebook or tiktok videos to my website

help to up load videos

Question

• Email Support

not getting emails

We are not getting our emails. We are being told that the messages are bouncing back to sender. We have this posting: Problems Exist (DKIM and SPF) We didn't have this until January. 

Problem

• Email Support

why is my site not updating live

I am designing pages, Saving, preview and publish. But they are not updating live

Question

• Community Announcements

Replacing Old Website constructed in SiteBuilder+ with new website constructed in Website Builder

SUBSEQUENT NOTE PLACED LATER TO ADMIN: I found the video to change site associations and it should be the remedy - THANKS!!! Attempting to upgrade my website from http to https and to the new Editor "WebsiteBuilder" with SSL.  The new site still needs modification in design and additional H

Problem

• Websitebuilder

webpage: sixpalmsliving.com (removal of webpage)

I need to have the above website taken down as soon as possible. The business has closed.  My name is Jackie Moore, owner of the business.  Login into my account was sixpalmsliving@gmail.com.  

Question

When did censorship take place ?

Homestead never contacted me, but had no problem removing content from my site.  Censorship... seriously, I pay for my site for years now to be censored.  This is horrible and unacceptable as we our losing our rights in America.  Anyone aware of this?

Question

site builder

I am new at homestead and I am trying to build my site. but when I go the the website builder  i can not access there is a message saying 404  file  directory not found what can i do in order to continue?

Problem

Can't point domain to site

I'm trying to point my domain "wlbx.org" to my site called "wlbxstation," but whenever I try, I get this error: Domain can not be associated to the selected site.The selected site already has a domain associated to it. WebsiteBuilder supports only 1 domain association for a site

Problem

Sales tax and e-commerce store

Do I have to collect sales tax on items in my store even though I live in a state with no sales tax? If yes, then how do I do that? Does Homestead have a built in program that handles sales taxes?

Question

I cannot access DNS records like the help article shows

When I click on Domains, there is no place where I can actually modify DNS records. It just forwards me to my billing page.

Problem

Accepted Solution

Unable to delete website as well as receiving an error when using my web address (domain name).

I recently retrieved a deleted domain name and now after doing a website and publishing it, I received an error when I type in my domain name. Just out of curiosity, is both my domain names supposed to have the same "Site Association" name? Just figured I'd mention that since I keep having a website

Problem

• Troubleshooting

My homestead/roundcube email account rejecting gmail email accounts and I keep getting a security certificate error when using Outlook

I have been using Outlook 365 for a long time now for email and routing my homestead email through it. As of about 6 months ago, I started getting a security certificate error everytime I opened outlook and every time I try to send an email with my roundcube homestead email account erik@t-shirtmadne

Problem

• Email Support

Accepted Solution

Is there a way to Un-Point a domain that was pointed to another domain?

I originally deleted a domain and have since decided to get it back. I had it point to my current domain and website but now wish to have the retrieved domain have its own website but it is giving me issues due to being pointed at another domain.

Question

• Troubleshooting

Emails being blocked

Obvious  Attempted to test my link for emails   Fails all the time   I get a post for a service.  Now it says they are send but nothing shows up.

Problem

Site not publishing new edits

I have added to one of the pages on my site and also deleted some things too. I saved and published it. It shows the new site edits inside the system, but not on the live site no matter how many times I saveed it and publish it. What else can I check?

Problem

• Domain Support

gmail keeps rejecting/blocking my emails..

"Set up email authentication for your domain (required) We recommend you always set up email authentication for your domain. Authenticated messages: Help protect recipients from malicious messages, such as spoofing and phishing messages. Are less likely to be rejected or marked as spam by Gmai

Question

Home Page

How to make my Home page pop up first when it opens on the web?

Question

How to edit text on existing format

Right hand click does not respond

Question