Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (768)

Most Recent
my account

would like to cancel this service please ( 1 Website Ecommerce AddOn: $ 9.99 / month )  Thank you  Hesham

Question

Paypal link

I currently am trying to update my website and the paypal link is not working. I've tried everything I can think of and now really need your help.  Thank You - Julene Messick   www.arconnections.orgh

Problem

Page not loading

When I try to edit one page (Gallery) on my website I get Network Error, when I try to view it it won't open. This is a very important page on my website, how can I get it to open? Also, I started a new page which I want to be third in the menu rather than 4th, is it possible to change its posit

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Email Address Not Receiving Email

The email address sandiego@wahinekai.org is not receiving the emails I send to this address. I was able to send an email out of this address using the Roundcube Webmail but I do not see emails sent to this address in the inbox as I expected.  I have a forward on this address but I also have a

Question

• Email Support

Can't pull up my website address? Pointing to wrong page??

I own 2 domains. IControlMyCredit.com and AllAboutMyCredit.com. I have created 2 websites, each titled the name of the domain. I have published each and they will not come up.....I get an error saying Error 1001  Ray ID: 788978a45f823059 • 2023-01-12 22:53:57 UTC DNS resolution error

Question

• Domain Support

Accepted Solution

i need to wrap text around a photo

how can i place a jpeg image in a block of text and have the text wrap around the image? obv (i hope!) i don't want text running over photo which is what happens when i select "move back" option on image settings.

Question

• Sitebuilder Plus

How to change website to my another domain I own

I have 2 domains purchased from Homestead. I have built a website one one but would like to change my built website to my second domain. How do I do this?

Question

• Websitebuilder

page names

wishing to change the name of a page, simply 2022 to 2023

Question

• Troubleshooting

No captions on Photogallery images when selected

As of now (don't know how long this has been situation) when someone clicks on an image in my photogallery just the image shows - no caption. What is going wrong?  I know I have the original version of Homestead Sitebuilder but I believe it should still work.  Please advise how to fix thi

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Cancel my account

I already canceled my account, but you still charging me. Please cancel my account and do not charge me anymore.

Problem

• Account & Billing

Updated my payment information

Need to now have payment processed so my account is updated. How does this get done?

Problem

Domain Association Needs Changed

I recently purchased a new domain name -- "highlandhumanesociety.org".  I need the current "highlandcountyhumanesociety.com" (hchumanesociety) to point to this new domain name.  Can you please do this for me or give me instructions on how to do it? Thank you.

Problem

Domain emails can receive, however not send messages

Hello -- I have two domains, each with one email user: > info@keepDanceAlive > info@keepMemoriesForever Both can receive emails, however when I send emails, they are not received. When I send from Roundcube, there's no error (it acts like the emails are sent, however they are not rece

Problem

• Roundcube

Emails bouncing all over the place. Need this fixed ASAP

Emails are bouncing back to us and not being delivered. You have an IP address listed in SpamHaus but that's probably not the only problem.  We need email services, email is vital to our business operations.  This needs to be fixed ASAP. Here are some exemplary error messages, it appea

Problem

• Email Support

How do i change the various headings and paragraph styles as defaults?

I want different fonts than those pre-defined in Website Builder. How do I make my fonts and sizes defaults?

Question

• Websitebuilder

ALT text problem still there after 2 months

I posted here about my ALT test problem on December 10, 2022. I posted a screenshot showing the problem.  I'm still seeing the problem.  The last response from elyzabethv was "Ok, I'll keep the ticket open."Today, I see this note: "This conversation is no longer open for comments or repli

Problem

• Sitebuilder Plus

Website order trouble

Clients using order form receiving error message. Tried myself and received as error message. This is becoming a recurring issue.

Problem

Accepted Solution

How do I copy the whole website?

I want to start a new website but use all the custom formatting from an existing website. How do I copy an entire website?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Change Billing Method

Change billing of accounts

Question

Do not want text to appear on all pages

Administration please help me add text to individual pages on my site so it doesn't appear on all pages,

Question

• Websitebuilder