Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (582)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Can't send to Gmail

Here we go again!I can not send emails to Gmail accounts. This is unacceptable.  It's not the first time it's happened.  I need it fixed and can't figure out how.  I don't know what the TXT record should say to allow all mail from gmail accounts. This happened last year.  What

Problem

how to use a cname that contains special characters

i cant seem to add my cname it contains a underscore please help

Question

Website not connected anymore, transfer website

2 Questions, one of the website on my account, apinteriorsatx.com isn't working anymore, not sure why. Also, how do I transfer this website to someone else? 

Problem

web form submissions are NOT being emailed consistently

I am having a reoccurring issue with not all of my web forms being directed to my email... several dozen over the past few weeks, only found in the file online because customers emailed me about why I had not responded. Some forms go through.... one person sent 8 forms, I only received 4, but all 8

Problem

Domain Association or Problem with Store - Website not showing up

I have been building a website and created a domain name. Somehow, I attached the domain name to the wrong website! I think I fixed that by changing the association. I'm not sure, but at least the domain name is showing up as the site I am working on. I have created content and want to see how it r

Question

Submit Button Not Working

When I create or edit a site and use the submit button to send messages to my email it simply doesn't work. This has been going on for a couple of months and makes my sites unuseable.

Problem

Element Behavior in Mobile Version of site

I am having an issue with the behavior of the element I set up in desktop version not doing anything in Mobile version. I tried to set it up separately in mobile version as well, but the options to make it work does not seem to apply to mobile version. For example: I would like the behavior be trigg

Problem

Homestead Calendar 2023

Article

Marketing Holidays 2023

January 2023 January 1 — New Year’s Day  January 16 — Martin Luther King Jr Day  January 19— Get to Know Your Customers Day  January 22 — Lunar New Year  January 26— Australia Day    February 2023  February 12 — Superbow

Article

Google Workspace reseller

Does anybody know the public identifier (9 character code) for homestead. I am trying to go from wix back to homestead with gmail imap and smtp

Question

Help

Thanks to Elizabethv for constantly helping everyone!!!!

Praise

2022 Homestead Calendar

Article

Marketing Holidays 2022

January 2022 January 1 - New Year’s Day January 17 - Martin Luther King Jr Day Monthly themes New year, a fresh start Building healthy habits February 2022 February 1 - Lunar New Year February 2 - Groundhog Day February 14 - Valentines Day February 21 - Presidents’ Day Monthly themes

Article

Why Is Branding Important for Small Businesses?

Branding may seem scary and intimidating, but it is one of the most important parts of your business, regardless of size. Often, we hear people say “My business isn’t big enough to focus on branding”. The idea that branding is only useful or necessary for bigger businesses is a common misconception.

Article

Homestead's SEO Guides

On-Page SEO In this guide, you'll learn how to optimize the content on your pages for search engines and site visitors, to rank higher and earn more relevant organic traffic. This includes:  Keywords Content Page Title/Description         Off-Page SEO This guide will

Article

Guide to Technical SEO

SEO is one of the most complicated parts of managing a website for your business. We'll walk you through some of the more important and impactful aspects of SEO that you should be doing outside of your website.

Announcements

Guide to Off-Page SEO

SEO is one of the most complicated parts of managing a website for your business. We'll walk you through some of the more important and impactful aspects of SEO that you should be doing outside of your website.

Announcements

Pinned

Guide to On-Page SEO

SEO is one of the most complicated parts of managing a website for your business. We'll walk you through some of the more important and impactful aspects of SEO that you should be doing right on your website. ↓ Click the attachment here at the bottom to download the guide!

Announcements

Optimizing Images

Optimizing images can help get the most out of your website. It assists with load time, bandwidth usage, SEO, and customer experience. Don't be afraid to edit the images; it will help search engines and browsers better rank your site. Keep the images consistent in size and crop them to fit best with

Article

What Makes a Good Mobile Site?

What Does a Mobile Website Look Like? Let’s focus first on the way a mobile site looks because visitors will decide at a glance whether they want to stay on your site based on its appearance. There are four basic elements a good mobile-friendly template or custom design will include: 1. Respon

Article