Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (643)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Reset Email Passcode

Hello, I was having with email and called in to get assistance. Now somehow, they must have changed my passcode because I can't even get in.  How do I reset my passcode to get in please.  I must say I have had the most horrible experience using the email system.  Recipients are not g

Problem

New Text

Just getting started with Homestead. How do I write next text?  Do I have to copy old text and revise it, or can I just start new text somewhere I want?

Question

online store

there are products on y product page that are not showing, I have checked to make sure it says it is visible, but they are not showing still any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Question

Billing account

How do I change my billing account number?

Question

time change

How to change time on site and make it stay

Question

Domains and websites

I have the Gold plus package andI am trying to build a website. I have purchased a separate domain for the new website. Can your project not do 2 completely separate websites with 2 completely separate domains? Also my 1 website still opens up under site buileder and isn't secure so how do I fix tha

Question

Button not linked?

buttons not working for me? touch on a button to go from one to the other and it now does nothing where before the next selected page popped up.

Problem

Email Issues

My company can not send or receive emails! Issue began this morning and has not been resolved. Please fix asap. We desperately need access to email now! spmmachineworks.com.

Question

imap or pop password

I've been using Windows Mail, but it is going away and being replaced by Outlook. Homestead is my server. To make the switch, I need my imap or pop3 password. Can you tell me what it is? Do I even need Outlook if I have Homestead?

Question

Sites not working

None of the sites I have hosted through Homestead are working right now. Can someone please get this fixed?!?!?

Question

Email issues

First, we had issues with sending anything to GMAIL addresses in the past few weeks. Today after 11am, it looks like the email isn't coming in or going out at all. Any word on this?

Problem

not receiving email from an email adress

We are not receiving emails from @oracle.com domain website. Can you whitelist the address?  the emails that are being sent to trafficphil@wtidi.com are not coming through and not going to spam either.  

Problem

Home page is down on April 4, 2024

Home page is down; please help. I see no other posts reporting this problem.

Problem

Issues with website

Hello. For the past 12 hours, I have had difficulty accessing my website. From time to time, whenever I try to access my website, I receive the following error message: "Hmmm… can't reach this page Check if there is a typo inwww.jcwilliamslaw.com. DN

Problem

email

I have not received email since 4/2/2024

Problem

unable to edit site

after choosing edit site all that happens is the starting up screen appears, eventually timing out. connection is good, set to the correct domain.

Question

Change Menu

I added a page and named it. When I publish, it just shows up on the menu as the word Blank. What do I need to do to fix this?

Question

Please fix sitebuilder. .

I really need to update my site. sitebuilder won't open.

Problem

Emails with attachements not going through

Lately when I send emails with attachments, they do not go through. I do not get an error message.  This is for emails that are not gmail accounts.  Any ideas?

Question

Homestead Site Builder Not Working

I'm able to log into my Sitebuilder. But, when trying to launch for editing, it gets stuck on the Loading page. and it stays there and stays there. I gave up at 20 minutes. I discovered this issue on 4/2/2024. It's now a day later, and the problem still exists. Help!

Problem