Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (866)

Most Recent
Welcome page layout, account settings button, help button, etc

When on the 'welcome page', where do you go to check your account settings, make changes, go to Help, etc?

Question

?$

I certainly understand the need for the price increase, and would not have a problem with it, but my website has not been fully operational for several months. I would think a refund of 25.00 a month for those months would be more appropriate.  

Problem

pasoir

educational dialogue

Problem

Domain Issues

Not being able to access Domain assigned web address, it says that it doesn't exist. or no longer available?

Problem

Biling

Can someone please give me a call? 619 729 0693 or 619 328 7020

Question

HELP

i have the same problem with 8 websites. Have called 3 times. They said it was fixed each time. Weeks later it is still not fixed. No one will answer today. Looking for a better company to take all my business to

Problem

Published new website/project yesterday but when starting website I get Error 1001

Hi Support, I published new website/project yesterday but when starting website I get Error Error 1001  Ray ID: 8533e157de492491 • 2024-02-10 11:06:00 UTC DNS resolution error What happened? You've requested a page on a website (www.adviplus.com) that is on the Cloudflare network

Question

Transfer to a Different Host

Please provide the steps for transferring a domain, both website and email, from homestead to a different domain.

Question

Can't send emails to gmail accounts

Hi There, We have not been able to send emails to people with gmail accounts for the past many months. Something about the account needs to be authenticated with either SPF or DKIM.  Please help. Thanks

Problem

Not able to publish site

My site was being controlled by Townsquare Media who had web hosting with Go Daddy. I was also being charged a hosting fee from Homestead for the same domain. Townsquare has unlocked my domain but I am unable to get it set up with Homestead. I am guessing it has something to do with locking and unl

Question

Domain Transfere

QBPOS has shut down and forced to purchase another POS. I am now using Square.  Can I buy my domain name outright or possibly have it redirected to my Square POS website?

Question

Accepted Solution

Having one website with 5 pages @elyzabethv

Hello @elyzabethv Happy 2024! I received an email with the price increase, I guess because I haven't deleted the pages I wasn't using, which I just did. Please can you confirm I did it right? I only have one website with 5 pages, www.dianamuroramirez.com with the domain, and no add-ons. Thank you D

Question

Gmail can't receive attachments

Why can I send emails to gmail accounts, but they are not able to receive attachments?

Question

FACEBOOK

How do I change a Facebook address?

Question

Email replies not going out

I am being told my email replies are not getting to my clients. My email is sarah@dragondreamsleather.com Any way to fix this?

Problem

Email

My email account can receive email but CANNOT send email, please rectify

Question

URL

How can I get an upgrade on my website from www. to https://.  When you google my site it goes to Facebook??

Question

Why isn't my domain showing on the dropdown to create a website?

I recently purchased a domain but when I go to create a website for it, the dropdown doesn't show the domain name. I can see the new domain name in my domains page. Please help. Otherwise, I might as well cancel the domain if I cannot use it for a website. Thank you in advance. Mayra.

Problem

Cancel account

Hi I need to cancel my account, I live in Australia and so cannot call the 1800 number provided. I cannot find a working email to contact about this so I am posting here. I have removed my domain and deleted my website.  Please can someone contact me so I can stop getting charged for an accoun

Problem

Customer log-in

Is there an element or way to create a customer log-in? Sitebuilder.

Question