Sitebuilder Plus

Sitebuilder Plus

Need some help with building and editing your website? Here are several topics that can help you to create the site your looking for!

Create Post
  • •••
(72)
Adding a link to text is not working

Hello! I was able to create a link with accompanying file just two days ago with no issue, but now I follow all the same steps and it does not attach the files and create a live link. I have cleared my cache as well.

Problem

Sitebuilder Plus: Page Titles and Descriptions

Here is how you can edit the page title and meta description on each of your pages:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site.Click Page Settings in the top toolbar. This is where you can update your Page Title (Name) and Meta Description (Page Description).Page Name s

Article

Homestead Website Down

Cannot open my account - several times this past week

Problem

Page width adjustment issue

Hello Folks,I've used this website format for over 10 years and do enjoy its fairly simple tools which have helped me make a quite impressive web page.The recent issue I've noticed which has never happened before is the page width pixels seem to revert back to a 1020 - 1050 setting.now this isn't on

Question

Cancel Account

I have been asking for someone to cancel my account since for several months now. You are still charging me.  It is ridiculous that you require someone to call in during business hours though I am not available to do so.  Cancel my account immediately!

Question

Website is not loading

craveyourbusiness.com   is not loading.  Not sure how long this has been going on for

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Youtube Video

Here's how you add a YouTube video to your website:First, get the URL for the YouTube video:Go to http://www.youtube.com.Load the page for the desired video.Copy the URL, either by copying the address that appears in the address bar of your browser, or by copying the address that appears in the vide

Article

Image missing in mobile

I have an image on my site that shows on a pc but not on mobile. I know you can show an image on the pc version and select not to show it on the mobile version.  That is not the case here.  Maybe the image is hidden behind another object?

Problem

Why is Website not updating when published?

I've updated my website on 3 pages and it isn't showing any changes when it is published. I've refreshed and tried everything I kinow to do.  My cache is empty, I've refreshed multiple times and have closed my browser and tried again.  Nothing is working so wanted to know if an issue was

Problem

Why Should I Change to Homestead WebsiteBuilder?

If you weren't already aware, Homestead has a new editor, Homestead WebsiteBuilder!The newest editor has some great features that our customers have been requesting for some time. We strongly encourage all customers still using Sitebuilder desktop or Sitebuilder Plus(online) to create a new site fro

Article

Popular Posts

View More