Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(78)
Benefits of Google Workspace

Domain-based email Using an email address with your domain name adds professionalism to your business. Customers are more likely to respond to emails if they use a professional business domain email rather than a free one. Unlike a free personalized email that an employee can continue using or acces

Article

IMAP Email Setup: Mac Mail (OSX Mavericks)

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on the mail icon to launch Mac Mail Click on the Mail menu, then on Add Account Choose Add Other Mail Account and click Continue Enter your Name, email address and email pas

Article

IMAP Email Setup: Mozilla Thunderbird

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on Email under Create a new account. Click on Skip this and use my existing email.  Enter your information and click continue. Select IMAP and then click Manual config.&

Article

IMAP Email Setup: Outlook 2013

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. To set up your IMAP account, launch Outlook. Click on File. You will need to click on Account Settings, then again on the Account Settings in the drop-down. You have a choice here.

Article

Roundcube: Email Signature

How To Create A Message Signature In Roundcube Log in to your webmail account. Go to the Settings section of Roundcube. Click Identities (left side of the screen). Click on your email address under "Identities". Use the interface provided to modify your signature. Click Save. Note

Article

How Do I Protect My Domain's Reputation?

Our Spam Scanning Service works by a feedback loop. It gets feedback on what people you send mail do with that mail. If you are often marked as spam by the recipient, then you will likely get a poor reputation that will result in mail being blocked. This type of filter is quickly growing around the

Article

How To Create an Email Marketing Plan (That You’ll Actually Stick To)?

Each year I make a plan for the coming year.I cross off goals that I accomplished in the previous year and circle the ones I didn’t.Sometimes the circled goals make it back onto the coming year’s list for a second attempt.Other times I just accept the fact that I’m never going

Article

POP Email Setup: Outlook 2013

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. To set up your POP account, launch Outlook. Click on File. You will need to click on Account Settings, then again on the Account Settings in the drop-down. You have a choice here.

Article

IMAP Email Setup: Mailbird

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. After installing Mailbird, you will be asked to start the setup. Enter the information requested, then hit continue. Click Edit server settings. You will need to edit the incoming an

Article

POP Email Setup: Mailbird

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. After installing Mailbird, you will be asked to start the setup. Enter the information requested. Then hit continue. Click Edit server settings. You will need to edit the server type

Article

Popular Posts

View More