homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Monday, June 17th, 2019 7:52 PM

IMAP Email Setup: Mailbird

IMAP Email Setup: Mailbird

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here.

1. After installing Mailbird, you will be asked to start the setup. Enter the information requested, then hit continue.

2. Click Edit server settings

3. You will need to edit the incoming and outgoing servers and add the passwords. Make sure your settings look like this and hit continue.

4. Connecting with Facebook is your choice, or skip it.

5. Customize as desired and click continue.

6. Again, connecting apps is your choice, and click continue.

7. If you have a referral coupon, enter it, if not skip.
    note: If you have questions about coupons or how to's with mail clients, you need to direct them to the software provider.

8. You are now done and can add more accounts or close and begin using your new account.

34 Messages

• 

1.6K Points

4 years ago

Hi - I'm unable to get past Step #2. I entered Homestead Support and settings@hsmailconfig.com (triple checked all this). Instead of receiving the message "Settings Found," I received "Settings Not Found." Has something changed since this article was published? Thanks!
Brand User

7.6K Messages

• 

106.7K Points

Hello,

The set up may have changed, try using the server settings in this article. https://community.homestead.com/homestead/topics/email-client-settings