Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(36)
SEO by Homestead vs do it yourself?

Has anyone used Homestead for Search Engine Optimization? Cost?   I do not know anything about it, so I am looking for help.  I really do not have the time to spend going thru tutorial after tutorial. Any insight would be helpful.  Thanks Tom4973

Question

Our site is transferring and now it's down and we're not getting emails

Our emails are through WebMail. And they're getting bounced while our site is down. Is our site supposed to be down for the whole 3-5 days the transfer happens?

Problem

Accepted Solution

Transferring Domains to GoDaddy is failing

I have unlocked the domains and turned privacy off following these instructions: https://community.homestead.com/conversations/domain-support/account-transfer-a-domain-to-another-host/5f2a9a855818095884490a40 But the transfer still fails at GoDaddy with a generic it failed error.  My rep at

Problem

Im having a hardtime with google registering my page to put in

registering my page to put in the tags,,Anyone can explain??Thanks much

Question

Account: Create a Subdomain

Here are instructions to create subdomains.Click Domains in the left navigation menu.Scroll down until you see your domain name. Then, click add a new subdomain.Enter the name of the subdomain you'd like.Link the subdomain to the appropriate location (Folder, Site, Storefront, or URL). Choose from

Article

Account: Transfer a Domain to Another Host

Here are instructions to transfer your domain to another provider.Note: ICANN regulations require domains to be with a provider for 60 days before they can be transferred to a new hosting company. Therefore, you can only transfer your domain name to another host if it's been with us for 60 days.

Article

Account: Update Nameservers

You can update your nameservers from the Domain manager screen. Log into your account and click Domains on the left side of the screen. Click "Manage your Website Domains" Click "Edit your nameservers" Click "Edit" Erase and replace the existing nameservers with those provided to you from your webs

Article

DKIM Record

You may receive a bounceback when sending emails to domains with a *.mil and/or *.gov domain. To resolve this, you need to add a DKIM record. Homestead doesn't support DKIM records, so you will need to use a system like Cloudflare.  The DKIM record can be added as a CNAME. To add this reco

Article

The Importance Of Securing Your Website

A cyber attack happens every 40 seconds. Of those attacks, 43% target small businesses. To protect your website from this type of malicious hack, you should take one important precaution: Secure Your Site. In the past, SSLs have only been deemed necessary for eCommerce websites or sites that request

Article

How to Choose a Good Domain Name

In some situations choosing a good domain name is easy - you simply take the name of your business and buy the dot-com version of it. But what do you do if the dot-com isn't available? What do you do if you don't have a name for your blog or website yet? And what do you do if your business name is l

Article

Popular Posts

View More