Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(63)
DNS record entry issue

Im trying to add a dns record that contain a dot e.g 'pic._domainkey.replies.websitename.com' however it wont accept the dot. Is there anything I can do about this? Thanks

Question

Can't Add Additional TXT records

I need to add a mail._domainkey and _dmarc TXT records to my DNS Every time I try to do this I get a: "It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we were unable to submit your A Record, CNAME, MX and TXT Record changes at this time. Please ensure that the records

Problem

Domain Transfere

QBPOS has shut down and forced to purchase another POS. I am now using Square.  Can I buy my domain name outright or possibly have it redirected to my Square POS website?

Question

Changing DNS SPF DKIM AND DMARCK

Hello, I received this from my email provider. The host needs these changes and I have no idea what any of it means or how to make sure these are good. Thank you ! SPF Record - You will need to replace the old record and add this new one below. Do not add the quotes or spaces at the beginning or e

Question

Please update the SPF and/or DKIM records for my domain so I can send emails to gmail accounts.

Please update the SPF and/or DKIM records for my domain (brookspools.com) so I can send emails to gmail accounts. Emails sent to gmail accounts are being returned with the following message: SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:    550-5.7.26 This mail has been blocke

Problem

domain redirected incorrectly

My new domain (www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com) is pointing to an old domain and site I deleted. www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com should be pointing to www.barcelonacuisine.com When I go to DOMAINS it show it is pointing to www.barcelonacuisine.com But when I search it comes goes to my ol

Question

How to get my DNS records

When I try to access my DNS records homestead says no website exists and no DNS records are there. A website does exist. I made it with the site builder. I need my DNS records in order to transfer the domain to Amazon route53. How to contact homestead about this?

Question

Add Company Domain to Microsoft Business 365

Requesting assistance to change my default Microsoft Business 365 domain to my company domain. How can I add the DNS information from Microsoft Business 365 to my domain settings in Homestead?

Question

PHP and MySQL Capable

Is Homestead capable of using PHP and MySQL?

Question

sites won't load

After switching domains, the websites completely stopped working. First, The new site was fine, but the BigCommerce shop was not working at all, and we were told to talk to someone on Homestead to fix it. Instead, we just switched back to the old site, and now it won't open at all. We are not tech

Question

Popular Posts

View More