Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Link Broken

Hello - when I am on the view subdomain page it say the link I have it pointed to is broken. I just changed it to point to NJ-CBT.com but I am not sure this will fix it? Thank you.

Question

Inventory control

Is there a way on my website using PayPal to keep track of inventory like they do on Shopify? thanks

Question

Transfer Out Question

Transferring out to another provider. After I completed the steps my domain in homestead went from unlock to lock.  Is that standard or something else need to happen?

Question

Transferring domain to Squarespace

I'm trying to transfer my existing domain name to Squarespace. I did what was asked and on Squarespace it says "transfer in progress".  I was sent an authorization code which I used on Squarespace.  But no acknowledgement for Homestead that anything is being done other than that.  Ha

Problem

Site not publishing - known issue since September

When I click publish, the changes I saw in the editor are not reflected on the live site. I see in the archives that this was a known issue in September. Has it been resolved? What can I do in the meantime to publish accurate material?

Problem

Accepted Solution

Redirecting to my domain

I changed the redirect to NS1.MDNSSERVICE.COM since all three are not accepted by google, who is the registrar of my domain. is this enough to redirect? Thanks

Problem

Combining several web sites into one site?

I have two domain sites and I would like to combine them into one newly designed site. How do I do this?  Also, how can I delete one of the sites?

Question

Domain not resolving.

http://houstonocdprogram.org/ DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN the nameservers are pointing to Cloudflare 

Problem

Customer service

Is anyone from Homestead helping customers? I can't find any customer service link for technical issues. Thank you

Problem

How do I or can I get help redirecting my site and all of it's pages.

We are rebranding and need to redirect our site (every page) to a different site of ours that is not a homestead site. Can I do this or can someone within Homestead do this for us?

Question

Popular Posts

View More