Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(63)
M
Closing site but using domain

The website I run for a business is coming to an end. However I currently want to keep the domain name and point it to their new website that they have made (I am not a part of). How much would it cost annually to do this? Currently I am on Gold package at $99. Do I have to use the “unlock the Doma

Question

How do I make my site HTTPS?

I have the Website Gold Plus Package for my site http://alpost781.org How do I make it HTTPS?

Question

Domain name expiring email

I received an email stating that one of my sites domain name is expiring on 2/8/24 and that I should "Act now to avoid any disruption to email or website services and avoid losing your chosen name." and "If you would like to renew your domain(s) Please contact Homestead support. You can reach us Mon

Question

How do I add a whatsapp link to my website?

How do I add a whatsapp link to my website? I have a whatsapp icon but want to know how to link my website to my whatsapp 

Question

DKIM Record

You may receive a bounceback when sending emails to domains with a *.mil and/or *.gov domain. To resolve this, you need to add a DKIM record. Homestead doesn't support DKIM records, so you will need to use a system like Cloudflare.  The DKIM record can be added as a CNAME. To add this reco

Article

Add another user

I would like to add another person so there are two admin users who can update the site. I don't want to share my login info.  Is this possible?

Question

Can I change my domain to something else or do I have to purchase an entire new domain?

I would like to change my domain name to something else. Am I able to do so or will I have to purchase a new one?

Question

download a page in the site

I need to know where a saved file is located so I can modify it.

Question

Emails keep getting returned

I have an email is that is faith@emai.org through my emai.org domain. I can receive emails just fine, but when I send them, they usually get returned and I get this error message: "Gmail requires all senders to authenticate with either SPF or DKIM." How can I fix this?

Problem

Connection has timed out

Recently set up a pointed domain, everything has been done for this to happen, but when I go into the domain I get a "The connection has timed out" notification. The domain in emsed.info Can someone look into it, please. Thanks

Question

Popular Posts

View More