Create Post
  • •••
(36)
D
Domain reinstate

please reinstate to my account Intelifiber.com

Problem

DNS Entries when hosted by Homestead

Hello there, I would like to transfer my domain to Homestead, when I do that is there a way to edit the MX Records? Thank you

Question

Edits to website don't get published

I recently edited my website, TheLogicofDreams.net, adding a couple items as usual. I saved my changes and clicked to publish the new version.  However, when visiting my website subsequently, the changes do not appear.  I've tried shutting down my computer to clear the RAM, but that doesn

Problem

Refund for unused services

Hello, I moved my website to another hosting company on April 1st, however I have been billed for 4/15 and 5/15. I am closing my account today. Is there any way to receive a refund for the unused service? Thanks! Claudia

Question

60 day domain transfer lock

This has been a horrible experience. I need to transfer back a domain to GoDaddy that was just transferred a day or so ago to Homestead. I saw a message that I previously opted out of the 60 day lock, yet the transfer was unsuccessful. Privacy is off, lock is off, etc. How do I get past this 60 day

Question

Accepted Solution

I cannot transfer away my domains

Every time I click through the transfer options, it says: For some reason, the domain transfer could not be initiated. Please create a help ticket to resolve the issue. Thank you. I need to transfer pfeiferinvestigations.com and servmydocs.com

Problem

Transfer new website

I made a new website on http://bwardlanebooks.homesteadcloud.com/  and I would like to replace the website on www.bwardlanebooks.com with the new website.

Question

Can't get verification code to get into administrative site

When I'm trying to get into the administrative site, I am no longer -- all of a sudden -- able to receive the second tier verification code number. Anyone know why or how to fix this?  Thanks!

Question

Can't see changes publishing to internet

I transferred domain www.utahschoolassemblies.com to Homestead. Now I'm changing the site using website builder. I work on changes here: https://editor.homestead.com/#/site/51163721/tid/25074774/desktop but when I publish to internet I get "ERROR 1001". I've tried changing site association but ca

Question

Unable to Transfer Domain

I have had a domain registered through Homestead for several years. I followed the transfer instructions on Homestead support, but continue to receive the following error message: The current registrar, OpenSRS, for the domain irsalumni.com rejected the transfer request you sub

Question

Popular Posts

View More