Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(63)
K
NameServers point to mdnsservice.com, cannot edit advanced DNS

I'm trying to edit the Advanced DNS for kasch.com and can edit some records, it appears this domain is pointed to a set of NameServers through mdnsservice.com (ns1.mdnsservice.com, ns2.mdnsservice.com, and ns3.mdnsservice.com). From what I see online, these are NameServers HomeStead accounts have m

Question

Issues with stats

When I go to view my stats from past months the amount of views is changing. For example I went to look at how many visits my site had per month in January, first it showed 450. Then I went to look at the stats again about 30 minutes later and the visits in January went up to 920. I don't think the

Question

site association

My domain www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com is pointing to my donain/website www.barcelonacuisine.com When I search www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com it does not go to www.barcelonacuisine.com The search engine shows an error. A few weeks ago it was landing on www.barcelonacuisine.com now it's no

Problem

Domain Reinstate

telinetpay.com Please reinstate as active in my account

Question

how many subdomains are allowed

what is the max. number of subdomains are allowed under one primary domain?

Question

DKIM and SPF issue

We are a non-profit organization that can no longer send emails because our domain cannot be authenticated. We do not have an IT staff so are looking for Homestead to assist. See the screenshot below for details. If you can't do this then please contact me about how to switch our domain hosting to G

Question

Domain Reinstate

Please reinstate www.johnathondavidgroup.com to my active domains.

Question

Registrar / Pointed Domain to Homestead Website / Using O365 email exchange.

How would I go about setting up a pointed domain, to Homestead from Register, for the website we have you hosting and point email to 0365?

Question

Not able to publish site

My site was being controlled by Townsquare Media who had web hosting with Go Daddy. I was also being charged a hosting fee from Homestead for the same domain. Townsquare has unlocked my domain but I am unable to get it set up with Homestead. I am guessing it has something to do with locking and unl

Question

Correos hacia GMAIL

Hola, podrian configurarme los registros del email info@almagroteatro.com, para no tener problemas con envios a GMAIL, HOTMAIL y YAHOO, todos llegan a la bandeja de SPAM o NO DESEADOS. Me pueden ayudar. Gracias

Question

Popular Posts

View More