Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Account: Point a Domain to Homestead Using Nameservers

Here are instructions to point your domain to Homestead using nameservers. To point your domain using nameserversContact your current domain provider to add our Nameservers. Some providers allow you to do this online. If yours doesn't, you can call or email them to complete this step with our Namese

Article

no receipt of verification email for domain change

no receipt of verification email for domain change I have received a message that I have successfully registered a new domain name and that I should have received a verification email from hostmaster@hs-support.homestead-inc.com with the following subject: "VERIFICATION REQUIRED - Pleas

Question

Email Service Domain Verification

I'm trying to input the CNAME info to verify the domain with Mailchimp but I get an error code saying the the CNAME needs to be an alphanumeric string. I've input domain verification cnames on other domain services and this is not a problem. Is there a workaround for this? Am I doing some

Question

no receipt of verification email for domain change

I have received a message that I have successfully registered a new domain name and that I should have received a verification email from hostmaster@hs-support.homestead-inc.com with the following subject: "VERIFICATION REQUIRED - Please verify your domain name(s) as soon as possible."I have no

Question

Domain Renewal

I recently received a letter from Domain Registry of Jersey City, NJ to renew my domain ruthnott.com. Don't you folks do that each year with my payment?  Please let me know.

Question

Account: Transfer a Domain to Another Host

Here are instructions to transfer your domain to another provider.Note: ICANN regulations require domains to be with a provider for 60 days before they can be transferred to a new hosting company. Therefore, you can only transfer your domain name to another host if it's been with us for 60 days.

Article

Adding mobile site to my current account... WHY $11 monthly INCREASE?

Adding mobile site to my current account... Current monthly $11.99... Next level is $22.99? WHY? I don't want a new address.

Question

add my current domains to this account

I am at the time of renewal of my current domains at another company. How can I move my domains to this site?

Question

Deleting a Domain and eventually a website

I am trying to delete the domain palosumchurch.net from my account and in doing so I receive a 404 - File or directory not found. Once I hear from you I will go ahead and delete the appropriate website. Also how can another party start using this domain as it is registered under them at this poin

Problem

Mobil friendly

Hello I would like to make my website Mobile phone friendly, I want to use the same website I have now, how do I do this?

Question

Popular Posts

View More