Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(32)
D
cybernetglobal.com

cybernetglobal.com please restore to my homestead account. I tried through the system, they said it failed and to call in.

Question

Domain Expired

@elyzabethv​ my domain for poshpartyplace should not be expired as I am still paying for it and want to keep it.

Problem

Need to connect godaddy to homestead

I transfered my domain away from homestead to godaddy, but i am having trouble connecting it to my homestead built website. I need to know the correct DNS settings - A, cpanel, ftp, to use.   But also, the domain name I transferred away is still showing under my domains and I am getting a

Question

restore domain

I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken but it's not bringing up a site. I think it's because I had it recently. Can you please check if it is still in my name and I can have it back ?

Question

transfered domain to another provider, but domain still shown on my Domains tab

Hi, I transferred a domain to another provider, and the transfer went thru, but the domain is still on my "Domain" management page, and there is still redirection shown for that domain.   The domain was set up as a subdomain of my original site.... Why can I still manage that domain when it ha

Question

http://appxaas.com/

http://appxaas.com/ please renew expire 7/26

Question

Website Down

Finally got my email back and my website was fine. Now, my website has been down for three days now. I am trying to run a business here. Are you guys fixing anything or just making things worse?!

Question

delete a website and domain

I have a couple of sites and domains that I know longer use. When I try to delete I receive the 404 message.

Question

WHOIS Data Confirmation

How do I update my information in WHOIS data?

Question

HTTPS help

How do I make my site secure, HTTPS instead of HTTP

Question

Popular Posts

View More