Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (560)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
gibberish on website using site builder

First off, I've been doing my websites on homestead for over 20 years. I have never had an issue like this. There's gibberish in my text boxes on my site, but not showing up in site builder. I try to update and fix, delete, new element, retype, etc nothing works. I am on MAC. I have not been happy

Question

Domain Expired

@elyzabethv​ my domain for poshpartyplace should not be expired as I am still paying for it and want to keep it.

Problem

Attempts to insert a favicon not working at all - where is the SSL cert that I requested?

Hello - I followed the tutorials for inserting the favicon that I created, nothing works. One set of code resulted in the favicon appearing in the margin space of the web pages. Also, I requested that pbitile.com appear as a secure site, and this feature should be free with my subscription. Still sh

Question

Website Corruption

Recently I noticed that my website has been corrupted with a bunch of "A"s with a cap (^) on top of them.  I tried to republish my design pages, which are free of the corruption but it did not publish.  What's going on ???

Problem

Unlisted Item

I would like to offer a discount on one item to a particular type of customer. I know that discount codes are global and I only want to offer a discount on one item.  Can I provide a link to a product that is not publicly visible to the general public?

Question

emails not workin in outlook

For some reason my emails aren't syncing with outlook it started last Thursday. Any ideas?

Problem

Contact Form

Is there something wrong with the contact form? I fill it out and it states that it has been sent, but I never receive the message in my email. Please get back to me. This is holding up my business.

Problem

a new website is denied access

I registered a new website andant access it How to fix this? email me please at tonychoufati@gmail.com Thank you This site can’t be reached homemadeglutenfreebread.com refused to connect. Try: Checking the connection Checking the proxy and the firewall

Problem

Is there an up to date SPF record?

My HS emails go to spam. HS told me to check for the most up-to-date spf record over here in the community.  I can't seem to find it.  Is there one?

Question

I need to cancel my account how do I do this?

I cannot find a way to cancel my account. What is the support number?  

Question

Update card error

I'm finally able to try to update my card BUT it keeps saying card details are wrong but they're not! It's the same card I've used before. I can't call the help line as I do not live in USA

Problem

restore domain

I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken, when searching it does not connect to a new owner, I don't think it's taken. Can you please check if it is still in my name and I can have it ba

Problem

Drop-Down Menus

How do we link pages in the web site to drop-down sections of each page in the navigation menu?

Question

Menu

I have had homestead since 2009. I have always designed my own website. I have called 10 times to get help with adding the last item to my website menu to all the pages. Why person I spoke tell me basic IDK or the wrong inform, or incomplete. But yet they constantly referring me to a paid developer.

Problem

Red buttons are dead

My "5 Min Phone Estimates" buttons are unresponsive. Anything an unlearned man like me can do? CleanAvenueWindowCleaning.com

Question

EMAIL STILL NOT WORKING

email has not worked for months put in SEVERAL support tickets and still no one reaches out to help.. I do not understand how this company does not support their customers!????? I own a business and YOU CAN NOT RUN A BIZ without a working functioning email!! I am looking to take my business elsewhe

Problem

social media links

how to insert social media links into home page

Question

web site trouble

My web site is not working correctly. It has many characters that do not belong when I look at the web site online.

Problem

Need to connect godaddy to homestead

I transfered my domain away from homestead to godaddy, but i am having trouble connecting it to my homestead built website. I need to know the correct DNS settings - A, cpanel, ftp, to use.   But also, the domain name I transferred away is still showing under my domains and I am getting a

Question

Unable to update card

Time and time again I've been asked to update my card details as Homestead was unable to take payment - not sure why as card is correct, bank has no issue and account has money - anyway each time I try I get the error 404 message. Today I try again and I don't even get chance to dial in numbers as i

Question