T

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 7:24 AM

Unable to update card

Time and time again I've been asked to update my card details as Homestead was unable to take payment - not sure why as card is correct, bank has no issue and account has money - anyway each time I try I get the error 404 message. Today I try again and I don't even get chance to dial in numbers as it says 'Service unavailable' - I risk losing my websites over all this mess. I can't call you and you can't call me (I know because you tried!) so could someone PLEASE reactivate my account try taking payment.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.7K Messages

• 

17.1K Points

2 months ago

Call support for HELP.
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6a - 5p MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed

HOW TO START A PRIVATE CONVERSATION:
https://community.homestead.com/conversations/community-announcements/community-create-a-private-conversation/5f2a9b3a58180958845ed6ab

34 Messages

• 

484 Points

I am unable to call as I live abroad - homestead even tried to call me and were unable to. I have a private convo already but no one answered!

The issue is I am unable to re enter my card details due to the website having an error everytime I try - I am not the only one, many people here have same issue.