SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(13)
Products are showing out of stock

Please visit my store at fitbyfaith.net/store  Choose the product CPR/BLS for $75.  Try to select a class and it shows all out of stock.  I do not have stock enabled.  I only found out because we stopped getting orders and someone said we were out of stock.  Please help.&nb

Problem

How do you hide store temporarily.

I need to just hide my store, and all I seem to get is to delete the store, which I do not want to do. Thanks

Question

change paypal price

changing paypal price

Question

How Do I Add an eCommerce Store in WebsiteBuilder?

Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired by infomercials, allowing 6-8 weeks for delivery and mail-in order forms with a paper check enclosed! Whats even better about this fact is that with technology

Article

Can Not Manage Store

Store works but I can't manage store in website builder. I get a blank screen with a spinning icon. The page never opens. Site address is thedynamicsuperiors.com Thank You

Question

Store not letting some people check out...

Any idea why the store isn't letting people check out? When they add the item to the cart and hit checkout the page goes blank....

Question

Closed

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkout Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Go to th

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkout Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Go to the page wit

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12 Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Navigate to the page you would like to add your SimpleStore. In the toolbar, click Insert. Then click SimpleStore. When the store element appears,

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Sales Tax

Here's how to set a tax rate in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menu.Click Set tax and shipping rates.Click Edit next to Tax Rate.Enter the sales tax rate you want to apply to orders made through your website.Click Sav

Article

Popular Posts

View More