Skip to main content
SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
Service Down.....Again

Second weekend in a row service is down. Nobody to deal with it until Monday morning.  This isn't right.

Question

Colors

The Homestead Editor is messing with me. I thought I had the colors where I wanted them.  The colors keep changing from white to light blue to p

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

Adding a blank text box on a product description rather than adding specific variables

Is it possible to add a blank text box (either one small box or a paragraph sized) on a product description or page rather than adding specific variab

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

4 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Transferring my newly designed website to my current website

I saved my Susan's Sumptuous Soaps (old) website to OLDsumptuoussoaps/homestead. I tried to rename my new design to SusansSumptuousSoaps and of cours

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

5 days ago

Question

Multiple questions regarding set-up/design

STORE PAGE: When you opt to show All Products, can you alphabetize them by default, or better yet put them in a particular order (i.e., SOAP / Facial

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

pages

I've come a long way today. Right now I have these pages: Home About Products Store / Product Page Contact On the "Store" page, it says, "This is wh

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

susan6818 

7 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Categories and Sub-Categories

How do you create sub-categories? I will have: Soaps / Facial Favorites etc / Carrot Soap Bath Additives / Bath Truffles etc Thank you

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

Another question on the process of upgrading to eCommerce

I am working on my new site under the name NewSumptuousSoaps.HomesteadCloud.com. I am still using my original site while I work on the new site. 

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

10 days ago

Question

Accepted Solution

eCommerce Upgrade

I currently don't have eCommerce on SusansSumptuousSoaps.com. I have PayPal hooked up to it so people can still shop there and end up at PayPal. 

posted 

13 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question

Websitebuilder Simplestore

I just upgraded to add a store to my website. Is it possible for me to change the Variant Colors and upload pictures of my own colors? I have to give

posted 

15 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

13 days ago

Question