SimpleStore

SimpleStore

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(11)
MY STORE page shows error message after publishing

Simplestore MY STORE page shows this error message after publishing.... Sorry, looks like we're having server issues. We're working to resolve our server error as quickly as possible. Please come back and visit our store a little later. This message still showing up after 24hrs. I have my website

Problem

Is the shopping cart integrated with a postage app like stamps.com?

There's limited info on that and we haven't upgraded to the shopping version yet. Want to avoid cutting and pasting at all costs!

Question

Collect information and dues for new members and renewals of an organization

I already have a website with Homestead for an antique car club. I want to move to a new level whereby from the website a person could do two different things that involve collecting money from them via credit card: #1: Fill out a new member or renewal form and then have them pay dues by credit ca

Question

How Do I Add an eCommerce Store in WebsiteBuilder?

Being able to purchase items online has revolutionized the way people commerce and exchange goods. Gone are the days of being inspired by infomercials, allowing 6-8 weeks for delivery and mail-in order forms with a paper check enclosed! Whats even better about this fact is that with technology

Article

Closed

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkout Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Go to th

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Navigation

You can change your SimpleStore navigation to vertical, horizontal, or as a dropdown menu. Here are instructions to change your category layout in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkout Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Go to the page wit

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12 Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site Navigate to the page you would like to add your SimpleStore. In the toolbar, click Insert. Then click SimpleStore. When the store element appears,

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Simplestore Sales Tax

Here's how to set a tax rate in SimpleStore.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menu.Click Set tax and shipping rates.Click Edit next to Tax Rate.Enter the sales tax rate you want to apply to orders made through your website.Click Sav

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete a Category in SimpleStore

Here's how you delete a category in SimpleStore:Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menuClick Add or edit productsClick Categories and choose the category you no longer want.Click Delete this category next to the Save button.Click OK

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Delete Attributes in SimpleStore

At this time, there isn't a way to delete attributes. However, you can opt to not use the attribute you created by making sure it isn't checked with any products.Added SimpleStore prior to 5/15/12 or using PayPal for checkoutClick Ecommerce in the left navigation menuClick Add or edit productsChoose

Article

Popular Posts

View More