homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Tuesday, October 23rd, 2012 5:33 PM

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Sitebuilder Plus: Add a Store

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.

Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12

1. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site

2. Navigate to the page you would like to add your SimpleStore.

3. In the toolbar, click Insert.

4. Then click SimpleStore.

5. When the store element appears, just put it in the right place.

6. Choose how your customers will pay you.
      In SimpleStore Settings on the right, in the Payment field, click Intuit Web Payment or click PayPal.

7. To add products to your site, go to Add items to sell in Simplestore

--------------
Added Simplestore after 5/15/12

1. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site.

2. After you have signed up for SimpleStore, we automatically add your store to your site.

• Your store appears in your list of pages. Here's an example.

• Your store link is automatically added to your navigation bar. This is the link your customers will click to get to your store. Here's an example.

Brand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

12 years ago

Hi,

Here are instructions on adding SimpleStore to your website.

Added Simplestore prior to 5/15/12

1. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site

2. Navigate to the page you would like to add your SimpleStore.

3. In the toolbar, click Insert.

4. Then click SimpleStore.

5. When the store element appears, just put it in the right place.

6. Choose how your customers will pay you. In SimpleStore Settings on the right, in the Payment field, click Intuit Web Payment or click PayPal.

7. To add products to your site, go to Add items to sell in Simplestore

--------------
Added Simplestore after 5/15/12

1. Click Websites Manager on the left, then click Edit Site.

2. After you have signed up for SimpleStore, we automatically add your store to your site.

• Your store appears in your list of pages. Here's an example.

• Your store link is automatically added to your navigation bar. This is the link your customers will click to get to your store. Here's an example.

Hope this helps!

Did this answer help? If so, please mark 'good answer' below for other people to find this post. Also like us on Facebook and Twitter to learn more about how to grow your business.

5 Messages

• 

230 Points

CAN I CHANGE "STORE" TO ANOTHER WORD?

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Yes. Anything you want.

5 Messages

• 

230 Points

11 years ago

THIS IS FINE BUT IT DOES NOT SHOW ME WHAT THE PAGE WILL LOOK LIKE WHEN THE CUSTOMER CLICKS ON "STORE". I AM TRYING TO BUILD MY SITE AND NEED TO KNOW WHAT PAGES WILL LOOK LIKE AS I GO ALONG. ANY HELP WITH THAT WOULD BE APPRECIATED.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

11 years ago

This is what the store looks like live.

Thanks

Drew

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

I got my simple store to look like this, and filled out the product detail field for each one, but when I preview the page the product details do not show up.  I could not upload the jpgs in the detail field either and ended up dragging them to the store. Would this have something to do with it?  

9 Messages

• 

386 Points

I was able to upload the jpgs on the detail page. After I "chose" a photo from my hard drive and opened it, all I had to do was hit SAVE on the detail field and voila! the little picture appeared in the box!

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

9 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled if i already have a homestead site & want to add simple store how does that work ....

129 Messages

• 

18.9K Points

Hello Jennifer,

The Simple Store would be an additional page on your site. This would follow the template or theme of the current site, so you don't need to rebuild the page. If you want to add this feature, please see the article above. 

1 Message

• 

60 Points

1 year ago

Im trying to build the simple store onto my existing website.. I added the simple store just fine. But now I'm not sure where to go from where I am... 

I added products but there's no option where I can add pictures to it with out it being totally separate. Im not sure how to add options, like if you click on the product where it'll take you to where you can select option to customize the product. Is this just becoming something that's too complicated and I should just open a new website? 

Brand User

10.7K Messages

• 

142.4K Points

Hello, 

You should be able to add a picture and attributes from the product settings:

‎Sitebuilder Plus: Add Items in Simplestore | Homestead Community