Email Support

Email Support

Need some help with your business emails? Here are several topics that can help you to setup and maintain your email accounts.

Create Post
  • •••
(81)
Dominio www.casagrandealmagro.com (no carga)

URGENTE¡¡¡ Por favor, tengo un problema con este dominio, es URGENTE, son muchos clientes desatendidos tanto en el servicio web como en el servicio email. ME PODEIS MIRAR EL PROBLEMA ??? Muchas gracias.

Problem

How do I block someone in Roundcube?

I'm getting spam mail and I want to block it - how do I block? I only see the option to delete, but that doesn't prevent them from emailing again. Thank you.

Question

Account: Create a Domain Email Address

When choosing to create an email address, you have two options. G Suite Webmail You can read more about purchasing G Suite hereThe following are instructions to create a regular Webmail email address. Important: Before you can set up any email accounts, you must already have a domain associated wi

Article

Trouble sending and receiving emails ....particularly to gmail

Hey all ! I just called in to support. Spoke with Mark. He said that the issue is related to changed at Google with their spam filter. I have an older website ......long story short he made some updates at their end to help the communications go through. Mark said it should be working properly over

Idea

Registration notification emails not being received

In the past, when someone registered on our website to have themselves or their team play in our leagues, we would be sent an email from Homestead notifying us that they had registered. Lately, the emails have been sporadic or non-existent. I have no idea where to look to try and rectify this proble

Problem

IMAP Email Setup: iPhone/iPad

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Click on Settings, then click Passwords & Accounts, then click Add Account Click Other, then click Add Mail Account Enter your Name, Email Address, Email Password

Article

IMAP Email Setup: Outlook App

If you aren't sure of the difference between POP and IMAP and why you would use one or the other, please click here. Open the app, and select "Get Started" Input your full email address and click Continue Choose IMAP: Input your full email address and password. Toggle Advanced Settings: Input the f

Article

Roundcube: Calendar option

How To Access The Calendar In Roundcube Log in to your webmail account. Go to the Calendar section of Roundcube. Use the interface provided to: Create and edit calendar events Delete calendar events Create additional calendars Import or Export calendar data Search for calendar events Print

Article

DNS Records for Homestead Email

Here are the DNS settings for Homestead email:                        A Records  Host Type Domain Name Points To mx yourdomain.com 66.96.142.50 mx yourdomain.com 66.9

Article

Email Client Settings

There are many email clients out there that can be configured to check your Homestead mail. Below are some links to some popular clients you can use. They have detailed instructions on how to configure each one, with screenshots. If you have another email client which is not listed below, the settin

Article

Popular Posts

View More