Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
E
Address Confusion

I have a .org domain name. When I enter this into the browser....it goes directly to my site...but in the browser it reads homesteadcloud.com. Is there a way to change it so that only my .org domain name is seen for all pages? It is causing confusion. Example: mysite.org vs mysite.homesteadcloud.co

Question

Welcome To Community of One.com

I just created a new website called www.focus-on-loving-yourself-today.net, but all my files for that site are on www.welcometocommunityofone.com. So how do I transfer the specific pages from Community of One to Focus On Love w/o re-directing the visitors because the visitors will see 2 names.

Problem

Help! This site cannot be reached

We bought a domain through GoDaddy and tried to redirect it to Homestead, however there is a 60 day hold on it by GD. So we got 60 days of hosting service through them, BUT when you type in our domain address it takes you to "homestead.com" and it reads "This Site Cannot Be Reached". I have made sur

Problem

Domain Redirection Issue

My domain is being directed to the template site and not the site I designed.

Problem

Account: Delete a Domain Name

You can remove a domain from your account. Before you delete your domain, there are a few things you should know: Any email messages or email addresses associated with your deleted domain will be lost. Therefore, we recommend that you delete your domain only if you can easily spread the word that

Article

pausing web site

Is it possible to tempotarily disable (pause) my web site and yet retain all of the pages intact in case I want to re-activate it in the future?

Question

CNAME record issue

We have set up a site through Mighty Networks. The "mighty" subdomain is currently elevationskills.mn.co. We wanted to use the domain we own through Homestead, elevatinghealth.net.We have successfully set up an A record to point elevatinghealth.net to elevationskills.mn.co. We have not yet been able

Problem

The Importance of Domains for Branding

Domains are incredibly important for any business. It can help increase awareness and familiarity to your brand. A domain name that matches your company name makes it easier for customers to remember you, therefore making it easier to find you again. If a customer just hears your company name and wa

Article

How to Choose a Good Domain Name

In some situations choosing a good domain name is easy - you simply take the name of your business and buy the dot-com version of it. But what do you do if the dot-com isn't available? What do you do if you don't have a name for your blog or website yet? And what do you do if your business name is l

Article

transfer website

How do I transfer my website to another host? the business is sold, the new owner wants the website, not the domain name.

Question

Popular Posts

View More