Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(64)
M
Domain Question

I re-established my website with Wix. I am currently using their premium plan to manage my domain. It was my understanding that I transferred my domain to Wix. My question is, do I still need to use homestead for my domain?

Question

Can Not Edit Domains

When i log in and click on domains it takes me to the account/billing page and there is no way to see my domain. I need to edit the DNS records on the domain. my domain is joetaylorroofing.com

Question

New domain

I selected an available domain but it won't allow me to complete the process.

Question

Cannot open my old website that I want to convert to new website builder

I have updated and edited my original site and tried to convert to new website builder but will not open because I did Not Publish. I tried the site as 'Strolemoolies.homesteadcloud.com

Problem

Homestead and Google

Some sites I have noticed have ways to get your site "found on Google." Of course you have to get a domain and then connect your site to a Google Search Console. Financially, it is not a good deal compared to Homestead. my question is: How do we connect our sites to Google automatically or do we hav

Question

Websight Insights

I have a counter on my site which I know works. It indicates I have had 20 visitors. When I look at my Website insights page, it indicates I have had 124. This insights page has no identifying information on it and I am editor mode but I assume it is my info. What could account for the discrepancy?

Question

Strolemoolies.com

Since 2012 I have had a domain named Strolemoolies.com. I have never really published much on it as I have been contemplating the publications of a children's book series named Strolemoolies of Fayetteville. After 10 years I am now ready to update and market my publications on my website domain. A

Question

Transferred Domain

We transferred management of our site to a different vendor, but it is still llisted in the domain center here. Is there anything else I need to do to ensure that hhsband.net continues to go to the correct site? 

Question

Deleting a domain and stopping charges

I want to stop paying for several domains and websites that I have set up that I no longer use. If I 'delete domain' will this stop the charges? Or will I need to amend my 'Add-Ons' as well? Thanks 

Question

How do I de-link my domain name from Homestead?

I no longer need my domain name (that directs to a Homestead site), and want to sell it. Do I need to transfer the domain to another registrar? (e.g. GoDaddy) I'm confused about the relationship between Homestead and Tucows and me. A rep on the phone told me that if I close my Homestead accoun

Question

Popular Posts

View More