Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(67)

Accepted Solution

Reactivate a domain

I have had naps33.org as a domain for a number of years. I thought my association with the group i maintained the website for had terminated so released the domain. The domain still shows me as the contact for the domain with an expiry date of 2022-09-14. How do I revive this domain?

Question

mr

Some weeks ago I deleted the domain in the domain centre. Now I changed my mind and would like to recover this domain. It appears that it is still not taken, but it is still associated with one of my homestead websites. How can I get it back = association restored? Who is the registrar of Homestead

Question

Delete website with pointed domain

I have a website with a pointed domain. The domain name is with another provider.  How do I delete this website?

Question

My website is not secure

I'm getting a not secure flag for my website. I have a store on my site and my customers will not enter their commerce and personal info. How do i make my website secure? Thank You

Question

How to switch to secure HTTPS site

I would like for my websites to be secure. I've been with Homestead for about 20 years, and my understanding is that these domains/sites are not secure but can be switched to secure HTTPS sites without interfering with access to the current sites. Please advise on how this can be done. Thank you.

Question

Pay invoice

How do I change my site's Paypal payment page to allow clients to enter specific payment amounts? Currently, my invoice payment page only allow clients to make payments only in the amounts shown on my site ($43, $55, $66, and $78). Garrick

Question

Point Homestead domain to a new site hosted somewhere else already.

Can I point to a different domain hosted somewhere else? I would change the Namerservers but I understand that doing so will interfere with the email hosting services even if I updated MX records with my new Nameservers?

Question

Accepted Solution

Domain Forwarding

I want to forward a domain from homestead to another domain IN THE SAME ACCOUNT. I want both domains to point to the same website, My Main Domain is up but I don't know how to set the information on the Second Domain, is it on the DNS CNAME and A Record? Should I modify the Name servers??? 

Question

president

How do I set up my domain to auto renew...botanicalandscape.com it expires on September 19, 2022

Question

where do I edit WHOIS information?

I received a report that lists the information for our domain. It says to correct any information, but doesn't give a link or instructions as to editing the WHOIS data. Is there any capability to edit on the Homestead.com site?

Question

Popular Posts

View More