Skip to main content
Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
V
new website not secured

Hello, I just finished creating a new website using websitebuilder and my website still isn't secured. Can someone please help me out with this issue.

Problem

Options for new web site to use same name as old web site.

New Web Site built with WebSite Builder and old web site was build with site builder plus and now points to the new web site. If I delete old web site

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 hours ago

Question

Website not loading, showing... 403 Forbidden

I updated the SSL the other day and everything has been fine.  In the last couple of hours my website is not loading and showing.... 403 Forbid

posted 

4 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

3 days ago

Question

Adding a temporary separate login and password for website builder

Good morning, How can I add an additional login name and password for someone to work on website builder. We want to keep the admin login and passwo

posted 

5 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michael6341 

5 days ago

Question

Which period will subdomain of .homesteadcloud.com available after?

I choose subdomain but it's taken. But when i go to this page I see Sorry, the site you requested has been disabled So,

posted 

6 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

5 days ago

Question

The Importance Of Securing Your Website

A cyber attack happens every 40 seconds. Of those attacks, 43% target small businesses. To protect your website from this type of malicious hack, you

posted 

a year ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

6 days ago

Article

Domain Name Help

I have a domain name through Go Daddy. I used to have the same domain name through Homestead in the past. Can I still use this domain name or does a d

posted 

8 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Question

Gsuite

Now that I have paid for G suite, what are the next steps to set it up and is there a way to keep the Homestead up and running until gsuite is complet

posted 

10 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

7 days ago

Question

Pointing Domain Name and Email to Homestead website

I purchased my Domain name with google when I setup my google Admin account. Dose anyone know where to go in Google to to point the domain to my homes

posted 

11 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Question

cancel website/sell domain

Thanks for your reply. Some time ago I had problems with my address and the registrar contacted me. That registrar is Tucows.  Are you familiar

posted 

12 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

11 days ago

Question