Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(41)
M
Host Error 1-28-23

I am unable to open any of my websites - shows as 'Host Error' - Cloudflare Ray ID: 790bea79bdb6585a

Question

Newly Published Site Not Being Found

Today I just published a new website: www.jc173.org. When I try to reach it via the internet it says the page cannot be reached. Tried on my laptop and my cell phone. Same message.

Problem

Website not published - Domain not correct.

I published the website but it is not showing under the domain I have. I am trying to publish prairiehillspoultry.com Can someone help me please? Thank you!~

Question

Many Sites down on weekend, and no way to contact you??

Several people are posting that their Homestead sites are down. How are you notified about this on weekends?? The number 1-800-710-1998 for support says it is not during business hours???

Question

Website not loading

After I changed my domain name my website will not load. All you get is a white screen. Please help.

Problem

Site not publishing new edits

I have added to one of the pages on my site and also deleted some things too. I saved and published it. It shows the new site edits inside the system, but not on the live site no matter how many times I saveed it and publish it. What else can I check?

Problem

I want to change my site theme

how do you do it?

Question

How to unlink a retrieved Domain that was pointed to my new Domain website?

I decided to purchase back a deleted domain name and at that time of retrieving it, the only options were to transfer from provider or to point it to existing domain. I chose to point it to my existing domain since I assumed both the retrieved domain name and the new domain name were both from homes

Question

Trouble with SSL certificate assignment

When pointing the WWW A record to the corresponding IP address on DNS settings. Then clicking "Next" on homestead page to get a certificate assignment I get the following error: www.homestead.com says: DNS changes made are incorrect.Certificate can't be provisioned

Problem

Account: Transfer a Domain to Another Host

Here are instructions to transfer your domain to another provider.Note: ICANN regulations require domains to be with a provider for 60 days before they can be transferred to a new hosting company. Therefore, you can only transfer your domain name to another host if it's been with us for 60 days.

Article

Popular Posts

View More