Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(46)
M
Domain Setup and DMARC??

Our website is a Shopify store which sends emails to our customer list and we are having serious problems with Comcast (and others) marking our emails as Spam. Shopify suggests that we need to add a DMARC record.    1) I don't see where to add a DMARC record (or a CNAME) and 2) There appe

Problem

connecting 2 websites

I( have 2 websites. IS there a way to connect them with an arrow to link to the other to allow audiences a method to go back and forth?

Question

Classified Page

Is it possible for my customers to post classified ads to my homestead website?

Question

mobile friendly website

Is there a way that I can make my site mobile friendly if I have the old site builder or do I need to use the new site builder mobile version? I don't want to make a new domain so I am not sure how to go about this. If I do need to use the new site builder is there a way to transfer my domain with n

Question

Website not active

Not sure what I did wrong, but I revamped my site and now it will not go live... just get a screen saying "This site hosted by Homestead"... Help... what did I do wrong??

Problem

Domain reinstate

Cybernetglobal.net please reinstate as active domain

Question

how do I renew my domain name online?

I am getting emails to renew my domain name, is there a way to do this online. (avafarmsgrower.com)

Question

Website Transfer

I hired a website builder to redesign my website. I was told by Homestead it takes between 24 to 48 to propagate.  The transfer never happened since they put the information in last Tuesday.  Today is Saturday.   What is the issue with Homestead now? 

Question

Unable to Update Nameserver

Hi, I have been waiting for almost 12 hours to update our nameserver but it keep saying that - It appears that our partners are experiencing some technical difficulties, so we are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. Can we know when will this be fix? or any workar

Question

SSL DOMAIN issue - still not fixed, still waiting

RIDICULOUS!!! First Call - the issue is being worked on call back within 72 hours if this issue is not fixed ISSUE NOT FIXED Second call - the issue is going to be sent to the engineer and you will get an email within 24 hours letting you know status NOT FIXED, NO EMAIL Third call - it is being sent

Problem

Popular Posts

View More