Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
A
Add CNAME point to maigun.org

Hello, i am trying to add a cname and point to maigun.org how is this done?

Problem

Accepted Solution

Domain renewal

Hi. Homestead has hosted our website for the last, almost, 13 years. We can’t remember where we purchased the domain name and think it may be coming up for renewal. Can you provide any information? Website is helparoundthehome.net Thank for any info.

Question

Transfer domain

I've tried for two weeks. When I go to domain transfer authorization code I get "There was an error retrieving this domain's contact email. Please try again later." Super frustrating. I need to transfer my domain.

Question

How do you SSL a website on Homestead?

Can you get a SSL certificate through Homestead for a Website hosted by them? Network Solutions is asking Homestead to generate a CSR for my website so a SSL can be issued through them.  Not having direct access to Homestead Customer Support is a huge drawback to having a website here.

Question

Email not working

Does the new server effect emails too?

Problem

website migration between Homestead accounts

How do I migrate websites (and domain names) from one of my Homestead accounts to another? I've done it years ago but cannot remember how to do it.

Question

500 Internal Server Error

When I try to go to my website, I'm getting an error on screen that says "Oops something went wrong," with the title of the page being "500 - Internal Server Error" Also, how do I add HTTPS to my website? I'm using google domains. I need the website up first, that's the more important thing. T

Question

My domain I directed to the website I designed

When I type it in the search bar its just a black screen. I have tried on several devices. Can someone help me?

Problem

Intuit Websites migration

Did webpages on Intuit Websites migrate to homestead when they took over? I can't find my old intuit page. Thank you!

Question

Web site builder?

How can I change the format of our web page, which was developed on Site Builder in 2006 to a new web site developed on Web site builder. Is it possible without changing the Domain Name????  Help please.

Question

Popular Posts

View More