Skip to main content
Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
T
Website is down

Im not sure why my website is down but it has been for a few days now, which is a problem. Is there anyone available to fix this issue?

Problem

Register a private name server and IP adress

I had to upgrade my service on Hostgator to a VPN service now I need to change my DNS name, and IP address. I know how to change the DNS, but I cannot

Question

Not Secure

Only one page of my website says Not Secure. Do I have to re apply through Cloudflare again. Thanks, Louise

Question

redirect domain to weekly site builder

I have been hooked up to my weebly site for a few years now, and the redirect seems to be in place, but my site earthspiritphotography.net is no longe

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

a day ago

Problem

Domain move

I need to point my site, foundationreservices.com from "2967-41819.ixactcontactwebsites.com" back to Homestead and need advice/guidance to make certai

Question

Round Cube Email

How do you load Round Cube mailbox on your iphone ?

posted 

a day ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

a day ago

Question

Need to replace current site design with new design

I created a new design of my website with the Homesteadcloud extension and now I want to replace the old one with this new one. My domain is with Home

Problem

Live chat or email address for Homestead??

Is there a way of contacting homestead online? I want to ask why my domains aren't working. Thanks for any advice.

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

themieleman 

2 days ago

Problem

Updating my site disign layout

If I want to choose a new layout for my site will all of my website content, such as pages, forms, videos, etc. automatically be transferred to the ne

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

james2455 

2 days ago

Question

how do I point my domain to a different host?

I need to point my domain from homestead.com (HTTP://www.troop12montclair.org) to a site hosted on GoDaddy.com (http://l52.580.myftpupload.com/), but

posted 

2 days ago

• 

Last response by 

michelle_c 

2 days ago

Question