Domain Support

Domain Support

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(28)
S
Cannot set up a New Domain

The site seems to be experiencing issues.   I am not able to set up a new domain.  The system is not allowing it. Also the screens seem scrambled with button not looking normal. Others are posting issues as well. When can this get fixed?  I have alot of work to do!!! Julie

Problem

New Domain

Trying to set-up new domains but will not respond.

Problem

I'm looking to duplicate my website

But the Help solution is 4 years old and I'm not able to follow the instructions. Please help?

Question

Uploading Meeting Notes to Link as a PDF

I have a three page document I'd like to link as a pdf on the site. I've found that I can link a word document, but not a PDF. I need the PDF as they are meeting from the board of directors. I don't want to use a word document as it can be changed once it's uploaded. And a JPEG would not keep the pa

Question

CANT MOVE MY DOMAIN NAME TO MY NEW SITE

CANT MOVE MY DOMAIN NAME TO MY NEW SITE. Have tried to folloe instructions but it does not work please help?

Problem

My domain works fine on computers - but not on mobiles

www.kiryatanavim.com I own this domain for more than 20 years. Lately it is not working on mobiles. Any help/idea? Thanks HannaK

Problem

Account: Unlock a Domain

Here are instructions on how to unlock your domain.Click Domains in the left navigation menu.Scroll down until you see your domain name.Under your domain, click Edit Domain Locking.Click Unlock and confirm by clicking Unlock, again.

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Auto-SSL for Pointed Domains

If your domain is pointed to Homestead (not registered through Homestead), then you will need to activate the SSL we provide. To do this:Click on the Domains tabIf it is pointed correctly, you will see "Activate SSL" to the left of your domain options.Click that link. This will bring you to a p

Article

DKIM Record

You may receive a bounceback when sending emails to domains with a *.mil and/or *.gov domain. To resolve this, you need to add a DKIM record. Homestead doesn't support DKIM records, so you will need to use a system like Cloudflare.  The DKIM record can be added as a CNAME. To add this reco

Article

The Importance Of Securing Your Website

A cyber attack happens every 40 seconds. Of those attacks, 43% target small businesses. To protect your website from this type of malicious hack, you should take one important precaution: Secure Your Site. In the past, SSLs have only been deemed necessary for eCommerce websites or sites that request

Article

Popular Posts

View More