Community Announcements

Community Announcements

This category is for important announcements to our customers.

Create Post
  • •••
(26)
Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

We're currently performing essential maintenance on our domains management area to enhance your experience. During this time, you may notice some temporary disruptions or limited access to certain settings. We kindly request that you limit updates to your account settings until the maintenance windo

Announcements

Our sites with Homestead said site "not secure"

Why is that? Saludos Pedro

Question

how to edit the "new improved" homestead

I'm just trying to edit my site, something has changed now if i click on edit site I get a "this service is unavailable" message. How do I add my hours for the holiday?

Question

Homestead Full Service

The Importance of a Good Website with Marketing – Full ServiceThese days having an online presence isn’t as simple as building a website and starting to get traffic to it. As people get more comfortable with shopping and finding local services online, the competition grows each day makin

Article

Sitebuilder Desktop Fix

We have some good news to share with our Sitebuilder Desktop customers! We found that the latest version was not compatible with the most recent updates, as a result we've made available a version that currently functions. Even though the connection has been reestablished, we do highly recommended m

Article

20 Commonly Asked Questions About Website Building

If you’re about to get started building your first website or even rebuilding your existing site, congratulations! Though the process might seem overwhelming, using our WebsiteBuilder program, even beginners can create an attractive and professional-looking website.As you get to work on your s

Article

Account: Delete an Email Address

Here are instructions to delete an email address associated with your domain:Warning: Deleting a mailbox/email account permanently deletes the mailbox and all of its contents and mailing lists. Once deleted, it can't be recovered. Consider backing up emails before deleting a mail

Article

How To Support Small Businesses

All around, the big brands are right in front of us—on advertisements and social media, on store shelves... pretty much everywhere. But it’s small businesses that have the biggest impact on our communities. Small businesses provide quality, unique products, and services that we love&m

Article

Community: Unsubscribe From Community Emails

If you are getting email notifications about posts on the Homestead community and no longer wish to receive them, you can look in a few places. The email contains a link to the topic. If you open the topic, you will see an unfollow button. Click on your profile picture, go to view profile. You can

Article

10 Ways to Manage Business During Uncertain Times: The COVID-19 Edition

Explore government relief options to help your small business weather the storm Keep communicating with your customers. Take your business...online. Leverage selling on platforms with a wider reach. Capitalize on virtual office & productivity tools. Check-in with your team and set new “rul

Article

Popular Posts

View More