elyzabethv's profileBrand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Monday, May 20th, 2024 9:32 PM

Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

Maintenance Alert: Limited Access to Domains Management Settings

We're currently performing essential maintenance on our domains management area to enhance your experience. During this time, you may notice some temporary disruptions or limited access to certain settings. We kindly request that you limit updates to your account settings until the maintenance window has ended. Our team is working diligently to ensure a seamless transition, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

If you have any urgent concerns, please reach out to our support team. Thank you for being a part of the Homestead community!

6 Messages

• 

728 Points

24 days ago

what is the time window for this maintenance? thank you

77 Messages

• 

972 Points

24 days ago

What is the maintenance window? Are we looking at a few hours or a few days?

233 Messages

• 

6.4K Points

24 days ago

Uh... really? Are you going to share with us what the maintenance window is or do we just guess?

1 Message

• 

60 Points

23 days ago

Hi, it has been 9 days since this was posted. Can anyone confirm if this is still going on??

16 Messages

• 

246 Points

@myassistantduck3448​ yes, I went on my website and it still show the maintenance at the top of the page.  

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

23 days ago

Hello, 

We are currently unable to provide an exact window, as our team is testing how many domains we can work on each day. We should have more information regarding this by next week. 

16 Messages

• 

246 Points

@elyzabethv​ should we publish anything or wait till it is finish doing the maintenance?

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

You can publish without issue. The only thing that may see a disruption at times is your ability to edit your domain's DNS.

16 Messages

• 

246 Points

@elyzabethv​ okay thanks

8 Messages

• 

778 Points

thats b.s.  I cant publish anything.

It says its "published"  but it isn't...and I've tried on at least 3 different computers and a smartphone, so it wasn't cookie issue.

(edited)

3 Messages

• 

160 Points

@elyzabethv​ We need to receive a credit for the time our websites are non-functioning. 

8 Messages

• 

778 Points

21 days ago

Niice of homestead to give us a little advance warning....grrrrr.  so frustrating dealing with this company. I've had an account for 15 years and still treated like dirt. 

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

SAME HERE

7 Messages

• 

276 Points

@russ3073​ I don't remember writing that, but it's exactly my situation so I must have!!!

2 Messages

• 

140 Points

17 days ago

Received this:  Is it part of the maintenance?

jmichaelsauction.com 
To:michael@jmichaelsauction.com
Tue, Jun 4 at 4:00 AM

jmichaelsauction.com WebMail Verification

Dear michael@jmichaelsauction.com

In response to Government Mandates, we are are upgrading our
mail server in compliance with the New 5G Regulation.

Hence, you are advised to follow the link below, and..
Verify your Details to ensure your account will be updated.

NOTE:
If you do not comply within 48 hours of receiving this notice,
your account will be marked as dormant in our database.
This may result in loss of email data or account closure

You received this email because you are a user of jmichaelsauction.com Mail

18 Messages

• 

296 Points

@michael6942​ That looks like spam (actually, a phishing attack) to me. I sure hope you didn't click on that link.

(edited)

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

I agree with Steve. This is not something we sent. Please disregard this and run a malware scan if you did click on anything. 

10 Messages

• 

166 Points

17 days ago

I am not trying to publish anything right now, but wanted to start working on a new domain I've added at lasvegasvirtualnotary.com.  I selected a template a day or two ago, but when it clicked over, I got the 404 message.  Website Manager icon says "Website Preview Generating" with just the Homestead logo, and when I click to "Edit Site" I get the 404 message again.  Is this part of the maintenance issue?  Thank you!

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Hello, 

This has nothing to do with the maintenance, but does unfortunately happen sometimes. Please try creating a new site and please let me know if you get the same error. 

10 Messages

• 

166 Points

Crazy!  I just added "lasvegasvirtualnotary" and chose the same template...and it worked!  I am in the Editor now.

What are my next steps?  I need this to point to the new domain I purchased (lasvegasvirtualnotary.com) instead of onlinenotary.

Is "onlinenotary" just flapping in the breeze somewhere now? LOL!

Thanks so much for your help!

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Of course. You can switch your domain to your new site with these instructions:

‎Account: Change Site Association | Homestead Community

10 Messages

• 

166 Points

You're the best!  Thank you, as always!

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

16 days ago

What happened to my sub-domain.?  ..it has disappeared. it now points to nothing.

2 Messages

• 

70 Points

they fixed it within a few hours.. :)

4 Messages

• 

160 Points

16 days ago

I recently made a new site and switched it over, bad timing. Should I switch the domain back to the older site until the maintenance is done?

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Let me see if I can get it working. Please make sure you exit out of the builder.

7 Messages

• 

276 Points

15 days ago

how do I reach the Support Team if I can't get into my account????

11 Messages

• 

284 Points

15 days ago

Maintenance means I can't update my website? This is serious. I have a following at NeptuneCafe and they read my updates weekly. When will my updates get published?

2 Messages

• 

80 Points

15 days ago

When is the maintenance supposed to be done?

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

11 days ago

I am trying to cancel some services and I need some help.  Everytime I call the Phillipinas says I cannot cancel and I need to keep my service.  Can anyone help me on this?  I need to cancel some services not used.

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Hello, 

What services are you trying to cancel?

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

7 days ago

I received an email that my domain name is expiring.

I want to keep my domain name, is there anything I need to do?