Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (775)

Most Recent
Email bouncing back from Gmail address

I am getting emails bounced back from gmail addresses with this error message: This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of itsrecipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:   

Problem

• Email Support

Who can alter a pop up

I notice that whenI go into my website like a regular user and do a pop up on a graphic, I can alter the graphic. Can anyone do that?

Question

Changes are not being published.

Using Sitebuilder my changes are not being published after saving and publishing. They look fine in the preview mode but are not being published.

Problem

angelb

I want to upload a pdf file, I select Insert, More then a dropdown menu appears that is only partially visible and I cannot select anything

Problem

How do I add a calendar of events to my site?

I need to put events on a calendar and have people be able to click on them and get info. How do I do this?

Question

• Websitebuilder

Save Point vs Last Change

Can someone explain the difference between "Start from Save Point" vs "Start from Last Change" that I sometimes see when starting up? If it knows my last change and can bring that up, doesn't that mean that the last change was saved? I always log out from any device I happen to be working from. By h

Question

• Sitebuilder Plus

mobile phone website

I just created a new website using your new mobile friendly website builder. Do I need to delete my original website? When I google our company, the old website still comes up

Question

How can I transfer email to another provider?

How can I transfer email and email history to another provider?

Question

• Email Support

Reports for customers and sales

How do I get a report to show what has been sold and the customer who purchased it?

Question

• Storefront powered by Bigcommerce

Emails Getting Blocked by Hotmail

My website: www.reneejfitness.com Email: reneej@reneejfitness.com As another person has posted, my emails are now being blocked or delayed even when I'm trying to "reply" back to clients.  This started happening this past week.   It should be noted that I send very few emails....

Question

• Email Support

Our emails are being marked as spam and are being rejected by servers

Our emails coming from our homestead logins, phone apps like Gmail plugin, and when sending through our Appfolio website are now either being redirected to receivers spam folder or being rejected all together. We've had this issue for a while when sending attachments for a while now. The main accou

Problem

• Roundcube

Edit Home page

I can't figure out how to edit my home page

Question

Website to Mobile

My about us page is completely blank on the mobile site vs my desk top version in the preview. What am I missing? Thanks

Question

• Email Support

PRESIDENT

Can I retrieve accidently deleted emails from your server from your trash box?

Question

• Email Support

email

is there a way to mark spam so it will automatically go to the junk folder? Also, how can i increase the size of the font in my emails? Thanks,

Question

• Email Support

Updates not publishing

Update I have made have been saved and published but are not showing on the website. The changes were made 5 days ago. Any help with why they are not updating???

Problem

Changes made to the Website don't publish

Our website www.RosemountArts.com does not reflect the changes that were made to the website using Homestead. I made many changes to our website. An example from our Home page are marked below. They do not appear in the published version.

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Trouble starting a webite with a template

All the consultant templates seem to to give the following error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

• Troubleshooting

transfer domain to a new Homestead account

How can I transfer a new domain name to a new Homestead account?

Question

• Account & Billing

My domain name

I own the www.photomoab.com domain name. I contracted a developer in Moab to build my site and not liking the initial product and the developer refusing to meet, I shut down the site he built.  I want to move it here with my other domain names and begin building a site.  What must I do in

Question