Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (669)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Not receiving emails

My email account is not accepting emails. How can I fix this?

Question

How do I cancel the email Add-ons?

Our account has one email that comes with our domain and also 3 other email add-ons, at $36/year. We have never used them and want to cancel these 3 emails.   Do I just delete the email accounts or ?? Thanks.

Question

email only

I want to cancel the website , but keep the email. can i do this

Question

contact homestead

Ever since you've added the partner (web.com) I go to sign in on homestead, but instead, it goes to web.com and that place never finds my sign-in or password. I have to keep backing out and resigning several times before it goes to the homestead sign-in and I then enter my sign-in and password and i

Question

gmail

Can't reply to gmails. How do i fix this???!!!

Question

Cannot close account

You say I must call an American 1-800 number to close my account but this is not possible from the UK. I have filled in the forms, please cancel my account forthwith.

Problem

Domain Setup and DMARC??

Our website is a Shopify store which sends emails to our customer list and we are having serious problems with Comcast (and others) marking our emails as Spam. Shopify suggests that we need to add a DMARC record.    1) I don't see where to add a DMARC record (or a CNAME) and 2) There appe

Problem

buttons

how do I change name of button

Question

How do I update my nameservers records?

We could not add aacaocalaregion.org to your account because your nameservers (NS) are not yet pointing to Cloudflare. Update your nameservers

Question

connecting 2 websites

I( have 2 websites. IS there a way to connect them with an arrow to link to the other to allow audiences a method to go back and forth?

Question

Incoming emails not being received

I have had several clients say they emailed us weeks ago and never got a response, we never received those emails - I need this fixed ASAP our small nonprofit relies on those emails daily - someone help!!!!!!!!!!

Question

New Page-1

Here is a screenshot of my layout - also checked and everything to the right in Preview - what am I doing wrong?

Question

New Page

Building a new page - first one in a long time - set width to 1,000 - set up my layout - saved and published - everything is to the right - the TwoToGo in the upper right corner is supposed to be 25 from the edge - settings is Center Align like all my other pages - attaching a screenshot. Thanks for

Question

secure website

how do i secure my website for google ads

Question

selling business

I have sold my business and need to transfer our domain and website that is hosted with Big Commerce to the new owners. What steps do I need to take?

Question

How to close out domain name and website

I tried to delete my website and it said I couldn't because of the domain name. How do I release this domain name and close out this site??

Question

domain transfer from old site to new site

I created a new site on homestead and I want to transfer the old domain to it. I don't know how. Help

Question

Photo Gallery Captions - Change Font Style & Color?

Website Builder: How do you change the font style and color of your captions in the photo gallery?

Question

Website Builder mobile view of blog shows preview of text

In mobile view of the blog posts on our site, kvom.com, it shows part of the post in smaller text first, then the headline, a small text version of the headline, then a larger text version of the headline, then the actual blog post. How do I get rid of the smaller text versions and only show the hea

Problem

Classified Page

Is it possible for my customers to post classified ads to my homestead website?

Question