Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
url shown above page

Why is my url showing in text form above my website page? NOT on every page.  The home page, Kittens page, now Showing page, supply page, Contact, contract,  This is tooooo weird how it doesn't show on all pages. 

Question

Special Characters showing on website - Need fix ASAP

I already have a ticket open, have called this in twice last Friday, July 12th. (actually 3 times, 1st rep disconnected the call)  My website all of a sudden has special characters showing up and looks awful.  I had made no changes at all, it was fine after my last publish earlier in the

Problem

took too long to respond.

Google tells me my website took too long to respond. Firefox displays fine. Any ideas what it will take to get my site back up with Google?

Question

Contact Form not sending email

My Contact form is not sending me emails anymore. It is set up with my email address, as it has been for years, and has worked.  It's important for my business to receive these emails.  Someone please contact me on how to fix this problem. 

Question

New Website only viewable at *homesteadcloud.com

I recently created a new website and domain using Website Builder and cannot view it unless I attach homesteadcloud.com at the end. I updated the DNS per instructions for SSL and renamed the site to try and reconnect the domain. When I try to view on the web it gives me an error message that says it

Problem

No way to pay the yearly membership....i am tring to renew info - but its not working

I'm steal gettimg E mail saying: since we were unable to bill your credit card, we have suspended your account. For the next 30 days, visitors will still be able to view your site, without interruption, while you update your billing information. However, some services may be suspended until payment

Question

Can I cancel my website and still keep my email account?

I have retired, and no longer need my website. Is there any way I can cancel my website and keep my email?

Question

payment

I want to pay this year with visa secure spend debit card but is not taking the information I am loading.

Problem

New Website not online, error message: "Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder" SOLVED!

I just built a new website, www.BackyardMoviesColorado.com. It's been less than 24 hours (over 48 now) since it was first published and it isn't showing up online.  I'm assuming that it's just the DNS propagating and it takes time for that to happen.  BUT, when I try to install the SSL fr

Problem

People with Gmail email addresses are not receiving my emails

Hi, For some reason I am able to receive emails from people who have Gmail but they don't receive my emails. On my end the email shows it goes through but the person on the other end never receives my email.  Is there a work-around? Thanks, Jeremy

Question

PROBLEM

Some kind of "A's" have suddenly popped up all over the wording in my website. What is going on? How do I fix this?  Are you aware of it?  Crucial to fix right away.  

Question

My website can't be found

My website can't be found on the web and is redirected. I can make edits when I log in, but the site cant be found on the web. Extremely frustrated!!!

Question

I too have the gmail emails being rejected

I confirmed the DNS data from poster in late June was as is for our domain My rejection says  550-5.7.26  SPF [dixieyork.com] with ip: [66.96.187.4] = did not pass 66.96.187.4 is not even an IP within the posters list of the exact IPs as should be for homestead nor does it show when I l

Problem

Ongoing saga of gmail rejecting emails form homestead

Last year you fixed up one of my email accounts that gamil was rejecting emails from now all 4 of the main ones I use are being rejected. It is making it almost untenable to operate a business with these emails and I haev had to revery to using my private yahoo account a lot of the time. What can I

Problem

restore old domain

I would like to restore a domain I had a few months ago. I let it go. www.barcelonacuisine.com When I type the domain name in it says the name is taken but I think it's because I had it recently. Can you please check if it is still in my name and I can have it back ?

Question

Web site is not Loading UP correctly on the web.

Our web site at www.alamorcd.org  is NOT loading up correctly on the web. It loads up multiple gibberish on each line periodically.  What is happening???? On the online software it looks fine but when I publish it, it comes up with multiple junk in between the words, moves picture about e

Question

Payment Email

Received an email stating that they were unable to bill our card and that if I didn't correct within 30 days they would suspend our account. It didn't ask for me to provide info but instead go onto the website and update, so it wasn't a scammer. When I went on, it shows payment WAS made just fine

Problem

Portfolio Box Sizes

Hi, I am working on a portfolio page for our new site and I was wondering if there is a setting where you can make the size of the popup boxes larger when someone clicks on one of the images in the portfolio. I think I have tried all the settings but nothing seems to work. I even tried increasing t

Question

Website Not Working

www.poolsforlottery.com not working please help

Problem

WHOIS Data Confirmation

How do I update my information in WHOIS data?

Question