rockerfeller's profile

44 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 11:12 AM

New Website not online, error message: "Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder" SOLVED!

I just built a new website, www.BackyardMoviesColorado.com.  It's been less than 24 hours (over 48 now) since it was first published and it isn't showing up online.  I'm assuming that it's just the DNS propagating and it takes time for that to happen.  BUT, when I try to install the SSL from my Domain manager, it get this error message:  "Domain cant be verified as it doesn't exist on builder".  Is that error a real problem?  Or is it related to the DNS propagation and will go away once that completes?

The website is live right now, but at the https://backyardmoviescolorado.homesteadcloud.com/ instead of the pointed domain:  BackyardMoviesColorado.com.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

44 Messages

• 

1.8K Points

2 months ago

Problem solved.  I called in to Homestead and they walked my through it.  It was basically a glitch and they taught me how to fix it if it ever happens again.  If you're having this same issue, call support.  It took 10 minutes.