Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (658)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
New Page-1

Here is a screenshot of my layout - also checked and everything to the right in Preview - what am I doing wrong?

Question

New Page

Building a new page - first one in a long time - set width to 1,000 - set up my layout - saved and published - everything is to the right - the TwoToGo in the upper right corner is supposed to be 25 from the edge - settings is Center Align like all my other pages - attaching a screenshot. Thanks for

Question

secure website

how do i secure my website for google ads

Question

selling business

I have sold my business and need to transfer our domain and website that is hosted with Big Commerce to the new owners. What steps do I need to take?

Question

How to close out domain name and website

I tried to delete my website and it said I couldn't because of the domain name. How do I release this domain name and close out this site??

Question

domain transfer from old site to new site

I created a new site on homestead and I want to transfer the old domain to it. I don't know how. Help

Question

Photo Gallery Captions - Change Font Style & Color?

Website Builder: How do you change the font style and color of your captions in the photo gallery?

Question

Website Builder mobile view of blog shows preview of text

In mobile view of the blog posts on our site, kvom.com, it shows part of the post in smaller text first, then the headline, a small text version of the headline, then a larger text version of the headline, then the actual blog post. How do I get rid of the smaller text versions and only show the hea

Problem

Classified Page

Is it possible for my customers to post classified ads to my homestead website?

Question

Monthly subscription

Why am I charge with Subscription Fee - Website Starter No Domain Package - Monthly?

Question

Opened Insert tab to ... more tab .... window is off screen.

Hello Just noticed while using the editor, I open the Insert menu then went to more ( to add navigation bar ) noticed only 1/2 the menu opens not allowing me to see the other options. Is this something on my computers setting or a temporary site builder issue.

Problem

Cannot send emails

We cannot send any emails and are receiving very few emails into our accounts. It seems to be mostly gmail accounts, but not sure.

Problem

purchased domain, website built, domain in allocated to the site - but still inactive after a week ....

Need the official technical support team to resolve this asap thank you

Problem

Cancel all my services

Cancel all my service please.

Question

renew issues

I autopay monthly and was told that domain registration renewal fees are collected along with hosting fees.   The domain is registered with Homestead.    The $19.64 was paid on April 20th yet my site is now down.  I looked it up today on lookup.icann.org and the domain was not

Question

website not showing in Google or Yahoo searches

Hi, I am emailing this directly to support, instead of the original posting in the community. Our site has been in use for many years, but we have discovered that it does not show up in search engine results.  the Title and Description tags appear correct, and we havent played around with oth

Problem

cannot find my web site any where on the web?

t When looking up my website www.salonsilhouette.com, my site is not there.  What could have happened to my site that I've had for over 13 years?

Question

500 Internal Server Error

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error whenever I try to share from shiawasseeradio.com. Will you clear the cache to see if that helps, or do you have another solution? All my other sites seem OK.Thanks.

Problem

to the edge

hi can anyone tell me how to get the pages to fill the screen when it is opened? i have about 3/4 of an inch white border around every page. i have tried expanding the sides while i am editing, but it does not allow me to go further than what it already is. thank you. fran m

Question

website not showing up on google searches

How/Where to I get my site to show up on google searches. is it purely metatags, or do we have to sign up with homestead for a separate service?

Question