Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (949)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
When is Homestead going to offer some new features and new templates?

Some of the other builders offer customer log-ins / pop-up contact info at the bottom of the page. (Similar to Chat with us) better options for video encryption, without having a YouTube. better parallax effects. etc. We are just trying to justify staying with Homestead after over 20 years.

Question

WHERE CAN I SPEAK WITH A LIVE PERSON!?!

I'VE BEEN ON HOLD FOR TWO HOURS TRYING TO REACH SOMEONE WHO CAN TELL ME WHY MY EMAIL IS NOT WORKING AND RESOLVE THIS ISSUE. I WOULD LIKE TO BE CONTACTED ASAP!

Question

Email not working

I am having problems with my emails to being received by clients. Sometime they end up in spam folders, sometimes not received at all.  My domain is @oldhouserestoration-stl.com.  I've seen other posts for the same issue and someone from homestead updated their TXT/SPF record.  I nee

Problem

Site will not go LIVE

For 3 weeks now and HOURS on the phone, a site will not go live. The customer service lies and excuses are endless to even hanging up after saying "You have to wait 24-48 hours". This is not the company that I have launched over 30 websites in 8 years for many of my clients! I ask for a super visor,

Problem

renew domain name

I keep getting a message that my domain name 'mytalkingpoints" will expire if I do not renew. Is it because I haven't started my website yet?  I was told to contact support.

Problem

How do I reduce my largest contenful paint content on my mobile site?

The analysis of my LCP is telling me it is taking 10.4 seconds to load. This is a text box. I am stumped. Thanks Tom

Question

website is password protected

Somehow my website has become password protected. How do I fix it?

Problem

Issues with stats

When I go to view my stats from past months the amount of views is changing. For example I went to look at how many visits my site had per month in January, first it showed 450. Then I went to look at the stats again about 30 minutes later and the visits in January went up to 920. I don't think the

Question

site association

My domain www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com is pointing to my donain/website www.barcelonacuisine.com When I search www.barcelonacookingworkshops.com it does not go to www.barcelonacuisine.com The search engine shows an error. A few weeks ago it was landing on www.barcelonacuisine.com now it's no

Problem

Account no longer required

Hello, I'd like to cancel my services and account please as my business is now closed. I cannot find a Support email address and I don't live in the USA so cannot call the number. Please help, thank you.

Problem

Update

When is Homestead going to offer some new features and new templates? Things have been pretty stagnant and looking a bit dated for the last 4+ years...

Question

Site Navigation Menu is not publishing

Using Sitebuilder for my site, we have a member only page with a password that when editing has the Navigation Menu visible across top of site. It is also seen in Preview mode.  However when I publish the whole site the page publishes fine, but the Navigation Menu does not appear at all. 

Problem

Domain Reinstate

telinetpay.com Please reinstate as active in my account

Question

Price increase

How do you justify an almost 20% price on your services. Do you not have a loyalty program I have been with you many years. My traffic on your sitehas been minimal. I am on Social Security and a fixed income. I got a 3% cost-of-living raise. But you raise my cost by 20% almost. This is brutal on us

Problem

pop up blocker

How do I disable the pop-up blocker?

Question

Two subdomains not seen on dropdown menu

When opening the dropdown for the subdomains, there are two that are no longer seen, Elizabethan and Chapter & Verse

Problem

Continuing Email Issues

We continue to not be able to send and receive emails for the domain sistrencherparts.com This has been an issue for over a week now and something we have experienced on and off again with our (3) other companies.

Problem

Creating an "expand" option

Please advise how to create a link to expand the text on the page without re-directing to another page on the site. This can either be a "+" or a hyperlink "more" option following the summary text for what I am hoping to achieve. 

Question

How can I add a mobile version of my website?

My current website SBandD.com does not work well on mobile devices. What is the best way to fix that? Do I have to create a whole new site and if so how would I link it to my current site? Thanks for your help, Jeremy

Question

Accepted Solution

How do I find out who my site is hosted with

How do I find out who my site is hosted with ? Thanks

Question