Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (766)

Most Recent
password on page

cannot remove password off page I have removed the password from the page settings, saved and published. . . several times.   This does not fix the problem.  When I access the page it still shows up password protected. 

Question

• Troubleshooting

How to unlink a retrieved Domain that was pointed to my new Domain website?

I decided to purchase back a deleted domain name and at that time of retrieving it, the only options were to transfer from provider or to point it to existing domain. I chose to point it to my existing domain since I assumed both the retrieved domain name and the new domain name were both from homes

Question

• Domain Support

Im trying to link to website outside of my website and I get this message: is using a security service for protection against online attack

Im trying to link to a specific website outside of my website and I get this message: is using a security service for protection against online attacks, The service requires full cookie support in order to view this website… How do I get around this. At the moment it looks like broken links because

Question

• HTML snippets

Closed

Website down

Can't get website to load. Is it down? account/billing are up to date. thanks, F

Problem

• Websitebuilder

Is there an additional cost for a blog with my website?

My main website domain shows that my template has a bog but I haven't used it. Is there an additional cost to use the blog with my website?  If I get a simple store front site, is there a blog with it and if so is there a cost (and if so, how much cost)? Thank you. -Carol P.

Question

• Websitebuilder

Gmail error

Emails that I send to ANY gmail address are suddenly being returned with the following error.   "This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both\n550-5.7.26 do not pass)". Is this something that can be fixed please?  Thank you in advance. 

Problem

• Email Support

Form Submission

Is it possible to direct a form submission to go directly to someone's email address?   Currently, to see who has submitted the form, I have to log into my Homestead Account, click on the form and view "Form Submissions".  I want the "form" or the information it contains to go directly

Question

Form Submission

I have created a form that has a "submit" button, but it goes no where when it is submitted. Please help! Thanks.

Problem

Navigation buttons in Websitebuilder store

I can't figure out how to delete the navigation button/dots at the bottom of my store pages. I have replaced them with navigation buttons that are circles with numbers inside. As a quick solution I have the number buttons over the dot buttons to try to hide the dots. This is just ok on a desktop but

Question

• Websitebuilder

Drop Down Arrow

How can I change the location of the drop down arrow in the site menu? It shows up right in the middle of my text. I need it to be to the right of the text.

Question

• Websitebuilder

what nameservers should my url provider point to, for homestead site?

I've lost the nameservers at my web provider that are needed to point to my homestead site. What are they?

Question

• Email Support

Website Continuation

I am in the process of considering reducing our website or retiring it. How do I do that.

Question

Clients not getting emails, not going to their spam

Clients can email me, they do not get my responses back and emails are not going to their SPAM. This problem is ocurring even with clients that formerly were able to receive my emails. This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be deliv

Problem

• Email Support

pictures not loading to view

pictures have been uploaded, can see on builder but not showing up on actual website?

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Our Emails Are Getting Blocked as SPAM. What to do?

host hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.74.33]    SMTP error from remote mail server after pipelined end of data:    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [66.96.187.9] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their net

Problem

• Email Support

my Stripe payment button does not work

When entering the html information for creating the button. I insert onto the page and publish. the button will not take the person to the Strip pay site

Problem

• HTML snippets

how do you upload GIF files to Website Builder?

Is there a way to add GIF files to WebsiteBuilder image gallery?

Question

Using Latest Sitebuilder

Sure asked and answered somewhere here but - can I build a new site and link it to a site built with Desktop and not have it affect the older site?

Question

• Sitebuilder Plus

DOMAIN EXPIRATION ALERT

I have received a suspicious domain expiration alert as follows. As far as I know, my domain cannot expire if I pay you my monthly payments which I pay regularly. Please advise me what to do to my email: coryj@zahav.net.il or coryj2@gmail.com. I have not opened the links of the suspicious email.

Question

• Account & Billing

Unable to Connect

www.homestead.com refused to connect. I see this on the box where my contact us information was. What does this mean? What must I do to restore the siter back to normal?

Problem