Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (768)

Most Recent
Our emails are being marked as spam and are being rejected by servers

Our emails coming from our homestead logins, phone apps like Gmail plugin, and when sending through our Appfolio website are now either being redirected to receivers spam folder or being rejected all together. We've had this issue for a while when sending attachments for a while now. The main accou

Problem

• Roundcube

Edit Home page

I can't figure out how to edit my home page

Question

Website to Mobile

My about us page is completely blank on the mobile site vs my desk top version in the preview. What am I missing? Thanks

Question

• Email Support

PRESIDENT

Can I retrieve accidently deleted emails from your server from your trash box?

Question

• Email Support

email

is there a way to mark spam so it will automatically go to the junk folder? Also, how can i increase the size of the font in my emails? Thanks,

Question

• Email Support

Updates not publishing

Update I have made have been saved and published but are not showing on the website. The changes were made 5 days ago. Any help with why they are not updating???

Problem

Changes made to the Website don't publish

Our website www.RosemountArts.com does not reflect the changes that were made to the website using Homestead. I made many changes to our website. An example from our Home page are marked below. They do not appear in the published version.

Problem

• Troubleshooting

Trouble starting a webite with a template

All the consultant templates seem to to give the following error: 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Question

• Troubleshooting

Publishing new site under new domain name but seems to want to use old one

I had been playing with a new site years ago so it was on my website list, and I decided to delete that and do a new site and added a new domain name that seems to have linked in my website list - however when I went to publish, it wants to publish under the old name. It won't let me delete it as it

Question

transfer domain to a new Homestead account

How can I transfer a new domain name to a new Homestead account?

Question

• Account & Billing

My domain name

I own the www.photomoab.com domain name. I contracted a developer in Moab to build my site and not liking the initial product and the developer refusing to meet, I shut down the site he built.  I want to move it here with my other domain names and begin building a site.  What must I do in

Question

Domain delete 404

trying to delete these domains. myhabits365.com Site myhabits365 Change Site Association Domain Control Edit contact info Edit your nameservers Edit Domain Locking Advanced DNS set

Problem

• Account & Billing

Google Blocking my Emails - SPF and DKIM both do not pass

My emails are getting blocked by google -- @francoisandassoc.com and @sharifrancois.com. Can you help me with this or how do i resolve?  Appreciate any guidance or help.  Thank you This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both do not pass). SPF check for [francoi

Problem

• Email Support

Additional domain fee?

What is the “additional domain” fee? Do I need it or use it?

Question

Stats

Month after month, our stats show an extraordinarily high number of new hits to our website from the state of Virginia. It will show like 500 for the month when the state next to it shows under 10. I just can't think this is correct and wonder what is causing this and how to get more accurate report

Question

• Troubleshooting

Google blocking my emails spf issue or authentication

How do we correct the issue with my domains not having authentication -- they are getting blocked due to google and SPF?? @francoisandassoc.com and @sharifrancois.com Please help!  Thank you in advance. Shari

Question

SQL Table on a Homestead website

Hi, Is it possible to have a SQL database table linked to a Homestead website page? I would like customers to go to the website page, enter information into 3 or 4 fields and have the SQL table linked to an Microsoft Access database. Would I have to get a Microsoft Azure SQL database or does Homest

Question

• Websitebuilder

Color of small bullets in the bulleted list

How do I change the color of these small bullets in the bulleted list (using in this message for reference? The original template has white bullets and text, but I can only change the color of the text, have not figured out how to change the color of the bullets as well. Please help. Thank you

Question

• Websitebuilder

Adding to the chorus...web site is loading very slowly or not at all

Please let us know what's going on. This is really a killer for our businesses.

Question

website down

Why is my website down?

Question