Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (927)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
SSL certificate

The website has been insecure for a few months. I tried to follow a link for instruction to add a SSL certificate but the link goes to 'page not found'. Can someone help me please? Thanks.

Question

domain is expired

how to fix my domain it seems every think is not working web site and e-mails

Problem

EMail has stopped working

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:     wtoner@assetblend.com     host bospopproxy15.eigbox.net [10.2

Problem

Email has stopped working

assetblend.com Hello. I  checked the obvious stuff.  Can't send or receive suddenly after years of success.

Problem

New Domain& Website Created Outside of Homestead

I have a new website created outside of Homestead that is hosted on WIX. I purchased two new domain names as well www.shilohwilmington.com, www.shilohwilmington.org. My current domain name on Homestead is www.shilohwilm.org what ate the steps to point my existing domain name www.shilohwilm.org to t

Question

Is the DNS for new sites fixed yet?

Is the DNS connection issue resolved? I can't tell. After waiting more than a month for the issue to be fixed, I moved my last new site to another platform.  I would really like to be confident in building more in Homestead, but not if it is just going to sit there forever.  

Problem

Trouble with links in website builder software

Anyone else having repeated trouble with getting links to work? Sometimes it works, sometimes it hangs, sometimes it does nothing.

Problem

pasoir

cam we erase all that's presently there, create new borders, and begin again?

Question

Remove Services

I want to remove most of the services on my account however, there is no option to do that only upgrade. Can someone please help me change my service?? 

Question

Duplicate a website

Is there a way to create a copy / save as a website as I will be making major changes and would like to have a backup just in case.

Question

website not connecting

my site is not showing up when entered. This site can`t be reached   is the message that shows up. It has been this way for a while. How can this be fixed? Please Help

Problem

Error 1001

Both of my websites currently show and error 1001 when I try to view online. Can you help me to resolve this issue so my websites are active.

Problem

Can't send emails to gmail accounts

@elyzabethv I am having the same issue. I can not send emails to gmail accounts. Please advise. Thanks.

Question

Domain pointing no longer connecting to website.

when i go to https://tnrdogtransport.com I get the message below. tnrdogtransport.com This website is hosted and managed by Homestead.You can build your own website at homestead.com. It should be pointed at https://tnrdogtransportservice.homesteadcloud.com When I try to change s

Question

Changing billing to BigCommerce

So I called BigCommerce and I'm changing my billing to them so he told me to let Intuit know? So that my store wouldn't be taken down.

Question

Can't respond or reply to Gmail

I can't send or reply to Gmail accounts. People think I'm not responding to their emails. Thanks

Problem

QR code for my site?

how do I make a QR code for my site?

Question

E-mail issue

When we send e-mails to our clients using any Yahoo related account they are not getting our e-mails. How can that be fixed?

Problem

Gmail suites

Hi I am considering switching my Homestead email to the Gmail upgrade. I have 4 email accounts with one website. Do I need to switch all 4 accounts over to the Gmail, or can I do just one? Is the cost $7 for each of the 4 if I switch all 4? What happens to all the contacts and inbox emails that I c

Question

security certificate

As soon as I open up the outlook software, it gives me a prompt "The server you are connected to is using the security certificate that cannot be verified." I imported the certificate as directed by the prompt, but the same message comes up after I did that anyway, so it is not working.  Pleas

Question