homestead_faq's profileBrand User

677 Messages

• 

44.6K Points

Friday, October 19th, 2012 4:57 PM

Account: Reset Email Password

Account: Reset Email Password
Here are instructions on how to reset the password of your domain associated email account.

1. Go to the email tab on your Homestead account.

2. If you have multiple domains, you will need to select the desired domain. Click on the email address you would like to change the password for.

For Webmail, it will have a blue mail icon.

For G Suite, it will have a red G icon

3. For Webmail, click on the email address you want to update the password for and click "Edit Mailbox"

This will bring you to a page where you can type in your new password 2 times and click "Save"

For G Suite, click on the email address you want to update password for and click on the "Change Password" tab. Type in the new password and click "Update Password"

2 Messages

• 

132 Points

11 years ago

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
I cannot get into my email.

I try to sign into my email, and it simply will not allow my to access my account.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Try to reset the password, and if you still can't log in, reply back and let us know what the domain for the email account is.

3 Messages

• 

164 Points

11 years ago

Passward no longer works.

I noticed on Friday that my login no longer works. can you send me a password reset to my system email address?

3 Messages

• 

168 Points

11 years ago

Changing Email on a Weekend and offering NO service - FAIL..

My main business account gives me the following error when I try to log in.

LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=-1142464236-493988

Explain to me how I am supposed to do business with this? This email is my MAIN form of communication with my clients and this is the 4th time in 2 months that my email has been horrible. First the spam filter blocked all of my client mail. Now I can't access anything and there is no HUMAN that I can actually speak to today. Is homestead prepared to pay for all of the lost business I am going to have because of this. Seriously considering a switch. This is ridiculous.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

First, reset your password for the email as per the above instructions.

Second, when changing the password for the account sending the autoresponse, go to advanced options to turn it off. It can take up to 30 minutes to propagate the change.

Drew

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

10 years ago

Cannot open email account.

I am uncertain if forgot my password (as I recall I utilize the same PW for all homestead accounts and I can access sitebuilder...) but I cannot get through to anyone to reset my password- help...please...

2 Messages

• 

196 Points

10 years ago

how do I remember the email password.

password reset for email

4 Messages

• 

212 Points

10 years ago

Setting up the new version of email on my Iphone..

I have been trying to set up my Iphone to connect with my email after it has been converted to the new version. I followed the instructions and I keep getting cannot connectbecause the username or password is incorrect. which is not the case. I have reentered several times and continue getting the same error. Help please.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Go ahead and update the password as shown above and try again. If you still have problems let us know.

2 Messages

• 

142 Points

10 years ago

CANT ACCESS EMAIL WITH FIREFOX.

Hello, Ive done everything in terms of converting internet browsers and hosts that you've asked and can still not access my email. Rather frustrating...
Since I cannot use my homestead email, please contact me at
JessicaTBergman@yahoo.com

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please update your email password.

Drew

6 Messages

• 

222 Points

10 years ago

EMAIL ACCOUNT ERROR MESSAGE..LGI Invalid Credentials.

I can not sign into my email account without getting some crazy message starting with "LGI 0006....invalid credentials;;;;;" for the last 4 days this has happened. In one day I get over 100 emails, I can't believe what will be waiting for me when I do get in. All because of this new crappy Open-Xchange program.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Go ahead and reset the password and if you still can not get in let us know.

Mike

3 Messages

• 

154 Points

10 years ago

Invalid Credentials? Why Can't I Sign Into My Email?!?.

I had a problem signing into my email through Outlook this morning and after speaking with their support they told me to see if my email server was working. Sure enough I couldn't log in through Homestead. It keeps telling me LGI-006 Categories =USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.7134724

Any help?

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Sarah2471, go ahead and reset your password using the steps above. Then try to log into the email online using the Webmail link at the top of www.homestead.com

Then, if you can log in there ok, change the password in the Outlook program. Let us know if you run into problems. Did you already update your outlook program for our new email system? If not let us know which version of Outlook you are using, and we can give you instructions if you need them.

Mike

4 Messages

• 

192 Points

10 years ago

Error message when signing into email???.

LGI-0006 Categories=USER_INPUT Message='Invalid credentials.' exceptionID=1686334181-5802121

What is this and how do I fix it? I have two email with two different websites. I can access one email but not the other? I can access the website fine.

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please reset the password on the account that you are unable to access.

Drew

4 Messages

• 

164 Points

10 years ago

I can't get to my email account info@innovagroupco.com by week ago..

I can't have access to this email account.
Thankls

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Try to reset the password as shown above, then to log in use the Webmail link a the top of our home page www.homestead.com If you have problems let me know.

Mike

3 Messages

• 

162 Points

10 years ago

Unable to Configure Email on any Device using any email client.

I am unable to configure Outlook for POP or IMAP on Outlook 2010/Windows 7 and Outlook 2013/Windows8...actually I cannot configure it on any device, including my phone or email client. I have four accounts setup with two domains. I have explicitly followed the instructions for setting up both POP and IMAP on numerous clients, numerous devices and my login information is being rejected. I am able to login via webmail so I know my accounts and passwords are correct. I've tried disabling anti-virus but no luck. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

Start by resetting the password to assure it meets the minimum security requirements. Then, proceed with configuring one device at a time.

Below are links to pages for the most common email clients.
Post related questions to the relevant thread. If you get stuck, please provide as much information and details so that we have something to troubleshoot.

New Platform (Open-Xchange)

Outlook 2010 (when using OpenXchange)

Outlook 2007 (when using OpenXchange)

Outlook 2002 or 2003 (when using Open-Xchange)

Android (when using Open-Xchange)

iPhone or iPad (when using Open-Xchange)

Mac (Apple) Mail? (when using Open-Xchange)

Mozilla Thunderbird? (when using Open-Xchange)

8 Messages

• 

372 Points

10 years ago

Unable to access email account.

I keep trying to sign into my email account without any luck and I receive this message
LGI-0006 Categories=User_Imput message = 'Invalid Credential.' Exception ID = 1578726264-3780698. What exactly does this mean. This all started yesterday out of the clear blue

1.4K Messages

• 

262.9K Points

Please update your email password as described above.

Drew

3 Messages

• 

162 Points

I have already reset the passwords on all accounts...still no luck in setting up email in any other application. Thanks!

782 Messages

• 

184.8K Points

10 years ago

kimberlyford0790714,

If you are having problems with a particular email client, let us know which one and exactly where you are stuck, error messages etc.

Mike

3 Messages

• 

142 Points

10 years ago