Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(130)
N
I need to cancel my account

I need to cancel my account. I have moved my domain elsewhere.

Question

Stop website

How can I stop my website? I want you to stop my direct debt.

Question

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance". It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

Question

Web.com login does NOT work

Frequently my homestead.com log in page resolves to a web.com login page where my user name and password are refused. Web.com says my user name and password is invalid.  How do I fix this???

Problem

switching to the new website

I created a website behind the scenes. How do I make the newly created website live still using the old domain?

Question

how to add music

How do I add music? Does Homestead have spell check

Question

contact form not working

This is my 4th request for help with this issue. Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a

Question

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

switching to Website Builder

Currently have Sitebuilder plus. Is there a process where you can transfer our existing site to the new platform for a fee?

Question

WebsiteBuilder eCommerce: Advanced Features

There are four Advanced Features that are available in WebsiteBuilder store that you can turn on and customize. . These are: Integrated Shipping Discounts Global Variants Product Categories To edit these options:  Log into WebsiteBuilder, click on Store > Manage Products & Orders. The

Article

Popular Posts

View More