Websitebuilder

Websitebuilder

Need help with the new Homestead Websitebuilder? This category contains instructional topics on using our new Websitebuilder.

Create Post
  • •••
(131)
L
forms

I'm trying to create a registration form in Website Builder. Is there a way to manually change the size of each input box?  On my old site in Sitebuilder, I was able to make small boxes for checkmarks.  I can't find a way to do that with this new Website Builder.  If I try to change

Question

how to add music

How do I add music? Does Homestead have spell check

Question

Domain delete

need to remove one domain I tried to create for another church could never get it to work an see now there are server issues with domains and already have been charged for it tried to delete it and can not says can't delete. Pleas help.

Problem

Web.com login does NOT work

Frequently my homestead.com log in page resolves to a web.com login page where my user name and password are refused. Web.com says my user name and password is invalid.  How do I fix this???

Problem

Form submissions creating duplicate emails

I've been experiencing an issue as of lately where when someone submits our intake form, I get not one email, but sometimes 2, 3 and 4 of the same email or sometimes it's an empty form email after someone submits one filled out. Is this a current issue and is it being looked into? Is there a fix to

Problem

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance". It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

Question

Site is not publishing changes.

Hello - I've been revamping my pages and I save and choose publish and it seems to be doing that, but when I pull up my website it is a version several iterations back and contains none of the recent changes.

Question

switching to the new website

I created a website behind the scenes. How do I make the newly created website live still using the old domain?

Question

contact form not working

This is my 4th request for help with this issue. Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a

Question

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

Popular Posts

View More