christine0105's profile

9 Messages

• 

310 Points

Monday, June 10th, 2024 12:13 AM

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance".  It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

64 Messages

• 

2K Points

4 months ago

same here - I pick up the entry on my "Manage - Form Submissions" but the client does not get my acknowledgment on their screen "Thank you for your submission" after they press the Submit button.

So they often send in two or three tries, as they think the first one did not go through.

64 Messages

• 

2K Points

4 months ago

I think I have fixed the problem I mentioned above.

I have set up a new general page as an ackknowledgment and saved it with a URL.

Then on the Contact Page, in "settings" then "submit settings" I type under "redirect URL on submit" with the new page's URL I have created.

Whereas before, a submitter would get an immediate acknowledgment on the actual Contact Page, they now get an immediate response on submitting, with the new page thanking them for their submission.

This is actually a better way than before, which was a difficult to read acknowledgment on a dark background.

64 Messages

• 

2K Points

4 months ago

When you select Contact Form, select "Manager Form" on the row of options, then "more" and "advanced".

Select "Settings" and at the top you will see your normal e-mail address.

This has to be changed to another e-mail address that you have, as it can not be the same one.

Submissions can then be seen in your incoming e-mails, and also in "Manage Submissions".