M

28 Messages

• 

500 Points

Friday, May 31st, 2024 2:39 PM

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do?

28 Messages

• 

500 Points

22 days ago

Any help, with this?

28 Messages

• 

500 Points

22 days ago

This is my 3rd request for help with this issue.  Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do?

2 Messages

• 

72 Points

I have had the same issue.  From what i have learned is I am on an older version of the website software and this feature will not work unless you are on the newer version.  It is not just a simple update you have to build your website in the new version.  I was told I have to delete my current website and rebuild it in the new version.  I actually have 2 website and one is in the new version and it is working fine,  This is something that Hoemstead did not relay to their customers and it is very time consuming let alone have no website until you can rebuild in the new version