Marketing

Marketing

A brief description of the product helps people know what you are talking about

Create Post
  • •••
(51)
15 Social Media Marketing Tips To Get You Started

Social media holds significant opportunities for businesses to market themselves, get noticed, and keep their brand top-of-mind. These highly dynamic social platforms have given brands and customers the chance to interact, engage, and do business. While most brands were quick to include social media

Article

How To Ask Customers for Reviews?

Reviews are very important. They can enhance your reputation with existing and future customers. When shopping online, I skim the professional reviews, but I read quite a few customer reviews. I tend to find pros and cons that are more specific to how I will actually use a product or service th

Article

Start a Newsletter

A newsletter is an excellent way to engage with your customers and solidify your relationship with them. We've already talked about why you need an email list, and a some hints on growing that list. Now here's a few ideas for you to get started using that list to send a newsletter.We highly rec

Article

Keyword Research

Part of making sure potential customers can find you online is having insight into how people search for your business. There are thousands of ways someone can type in a key phrase into Google, so knowing what some of the more popular terms are will help you build a better plan on how to structure y

Article

3 Keys To A Strong Social Media Strategy

Social media is one of the most powerful marketing tools today. It is widely used to expand the limits and potential audiences for a business. To obtain and maintain a strong social media presence and following you will need to implement a strong social media strategy. Use these 3 tips to improve yo

Article

10 Tips to Improve Product Photography

These tips will help create professional-looking product images for a website or eCommerce store. Easy to do for small business owners and don't worry, this costs little to nothing and does not require much knowledge about photography.   Use High-Quality Large Resolution Images   

Article

How Can A Website Impact Your Business

Having a quality website has many impacts that can benefit your business. It displays and strengthens the commitment you have to your business and customers. In recent studies small businesses that have websites are to be seen yielding high revenues, averaging over $1 million more per year in sales

Article

What is SEO?

Many of you may already be familiar with SEO, but here is a quick overview from our partners at Constant Contact. We will be following up on this in some future articles with more Homestead specific details to help improve your website and grow your business.Wondering what SEO means and how it can h

Article

What Content Should Be On My site?

Websites need to differ in design, structure, and function to stand out from the competition. But there are a few “musts” for the content on your website. Here are a few things that you should always include:PagesIt’s entirely up to you how you describe the other pages on your webs

Article

How to Implement Your Facebook Strategy

Understanding how to engage on Facebook is crucial if you run a business. With its cat pictures, memes and viral videos, it has a high learning curve if you’re not already savvy on the platform. The good news is that if you invest some time and resources into learning how to use Facebook, you&

Article

Popular Posts

View More