HTML snippets

HTML snippets

Feel free to share any and all of your favorite HTML snippets for use on your site

Create Post
  • •••
(15)
C
Attempts to insert a favicon not working at all - where is the SSL cert that I requested?

Hello - I followed the tutorials for inserting the favicon that I created, nothing works. One set of code resulted in the favicon appearing in the margin space of the web pages. Also, I requested that pbitile.com appear as a secure site, and this feature should be free with my subscription. Still sh

Question

Red buttons are dead

My "5 Min Phone Estimates" buttons are unresponsive. Anything an unlearned man like me can do? CleanAvenueWindowCleaning.com

Question

web site trouble

My web site is not working correctly. It has many characters that do not belong when I look at the web site online.

Problem

I need help to solve the problem with my site!

My site unexpectedly started showing hieroglyphs when opening! https://www.termovisionpuls.com/Contact-Us.html When checking the site in the PREVIEW sitebuilder, everything is normal and the texts open in normal Cyrillic!             https://thermovisionpuls.homestead.

Problem

Quick Time acceptable?

I made my logo in Adobe After Effects. I rendered it to Quick Time file. Can I transfer this file into my homestead website? How?

Question

Error 404

Cannot delete page called Error 404 How to fix

Problem

submitting forms

Good afternoon, I am having an issue with the submitting forms. They are simply not working, I am not receiving the email that corresponds to when they fill out the form, it is on all my Websites. I am going to send you the list of the submitting forms that are not working since the email does not a

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Favicon

It is possible to have a custom icon appear in your visitor's bookmarks. You need to create an .ico file, insert HTML code to reference the .ico file, and add code so visitors can bookmark the site (add to their Favorites).Note: The .ico file will appear alongside the URL only after a visitor has bo

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Head Tag HTML

Please see the steps below to access the head tag section.While editing the website in SiteBuilder Plus. Go to your home (index) page.Then, click Page Settings. Select Advanced Settings. In the Add HTML or Javascript field, paste the code. Click 

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Adding HTML

Every aspect of your website is comprised of HTML code. For most content you will have on your website, we've done the hard work for you. The code is written for all of the most common elements that you could want to place on your website like text boxes, buttons, social media elements, and much mor

Article

Popular Posts

View More