HTML snippets

HTML snippets

Feel free to share any and all of your favorite HTML snippets for use on your site

Create Post
  • •••
(17)
G
Embedded HTML Google Maps - Heading Color?

My website is for our rental property business. For each property page, I use Homestead's Website Builder maps which are perfect for a single property.  However, for my home page, I embedded a google map I created that has all of our properties on it (over 50).  With the embedded google

Question

Site Error 404 .. not able to index says google analytics

It seems my Site Error 404 page is not getting added to added site maps, is this something that needs to be added while creating a site map of my website.I was under the impression that a site map accumulates all pages affiliated with my .com site.any input would be helpful.Since Google changed its

Question

URL

How can I get an upgrade on my website from www. to https://.  When you google my site it goes to Facebook??

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Favicon

It is possible to have a custom icon appear in your visitor's bookmarks. You need to create an .ico file, insert HTML code to reference the .ico file, and add code so visitors can bookmark the site (add to their Favorites).Note: The .ico file will appear alongside the URL only after a visitor has bo

Article

redirect url

Hello. We are in the process of moving our website to a different service.   Here is the scenario.  in our google searches our old homestead website comes up first.  We need it to redirect to our new website, nunucollective.org.  Just the homepage needs to be  redirect

Question

Owner

I was trying to have local listings put in place, and this is the message that I received: There was an error while trying to submit your listing. There was bad information entered:A valid category is required.

Problem

site not publishing

6/26/23 is the last update that I can see on the internet. When I publish it appears to be updating but it's not

Problem

memberspace

How do I edit the global HTML header so I can add the memberspace script?

Question

site not publishing

Dec. 7, 2023 and site is not publishing. Apparently this has been an ON/OFF situation for months and Homestead doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.

Question

Popular Posts

View More