HTML snippets

HTML snippets

Feel free to share any and all of your favorite HTML snippets for use on your site

Create Post
  • •••
Basic Tools

I have been with Homestead for 22 years. I have watched as the basic tools that were once offered are now gone. When I call about this issue, I am told that it is being worked on. This has been the response for the last 3 years. When are the lies going to stop and the basic tools returned? I don't w

Question

HOW TO ADD MI GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE

GOOGLE ADSENSE requirres this: After you get and copy your ad unit code, you need to paste it between the <body> and </body> tags of your page. If you paste the ad code outside the <body> tags it will prevent your ads from appearing correctly.

Question

URL image

I need help changing my URL display image. I have tried a few suggestions and variations to no avail. Thank you, Sean

Problem

Deleting an embedded YouTube video

Hello, Can you tell me how to delete a YouTube video I had embedded on a page, please? I haven't been on this page for awhile so maybe something has changed.  If I try to click on it to bring up the delete bar it just starts the video.  I really need help on this one. Rose

Question

New Domain Does Not Work

Just opened a new domain, valrosewoodworksturf.com. It does not open my website created in WebSiteBuilder.

Problem

Website dissappeared

www.dynamicbazaar.org      the website has just stopped working please help ?

Question

MySql or other user friendly database

How do I connect an MySql database to dynamically render some of my content pages?

Question

Sitebuilder Plus: Add HTML

Here is how you can add a widget or HTML code to your website:Click Websites Manager in the left navigation menu. Then, click Edit Site. Click Insert in the top toolbar. Select More from the drop-down menu. Then, select HTML.The HTML placeholder will automatically go to the upper left corner of your

Article

WebsiteBuilder: Adding HTML

Every aspect of your website is comprised of HTML code. For most content you will have on your website, we've done the hard work for you. The code is written for all of the most common elements that you could want to place on your website like text boxes, buttons, social media elements, and much mor

Article

Sitebuilder Plus: Add Code to the Head Section of the Website

Important: Start by clicking the View Page button and open the desired page. Then, click Page Settings. Select Advanced Settings. In the Add HTML or Javascript field, paste the code. Click Save. Then, click Publish. Select This Page when confirming w

Article

Popular Posts

View More