C

6 Messages

• 

90 Points

Wednesday, August 21st, 2024 10:56 AM

Closed

HELP! This Symbol On Every Page of my Website Â

This symbol is on every page of my homestead website this morning: Â

I am beyond devastated and hope there's a fix. Screenshot of the top of my home page. However, this symbol appears on every page of my 75+ page classroom website. NOT how I envisioned starting the new school year.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Strange Characters on Websites

107 Messages

• 

2.1K Points

29 days ago

The same with my website. Here's an example from page https://www.masterclassmanagement.com/Leadership_Training-Management_Course-Key_Points_to_Leadership.html

1.  Develop trust and credibility.  When people trust you, they will be more inclined to follow you.  If they follow you, and you have all the pieces of the puzzle in place as described throughout this course, you will succeed.  A leader builds trust by considering the “good of all” when making decisions. Leaders do not abuse their power, but build trust by using it properly.  Trust fosters collaboration, which contributes to openly sharing information, which then creates a solid team who supports each other.  Trust is based on the respect and expectations of a leader who cares and acts with compassion in a most positive way.  With trust there is:   

• Honesty 
  • Integrity 
  • Compassion 
  • Fairness 
  • Good relationships 

6 Messages

• 

90 Points

@bill9059​ I appreciate knowing this isn't an isolated incident and am so sorry to see your site is also affected. I read this response from tom4728 "the reality is that Homestead has decided not to support the Sitebuilder+ platform any longer after my 12 years worth of business with them." I've been with Homestead since 2001. Not sure what I'm going to choose to do going forward. I'm so disheartened.