Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (892)

Most Recent
redirect url

Hello. We are in the process of moving our website to a different service.   Here is the scenario.  in our google searches our old homestead website comes up first.  We need it to redirect to our new website, nunucollective.org.  Just the homepage needs to be  redirect

Question

Emails ?????

Just got off the phone with tech support. Been talking to them since last Friday regarding email situation They said they are working on it with no ETA of repair. The rep seemed to act like this was news to her, I mentioned that I have been calling and talking to them since Friday. My email goes th

Question

Edit site

I can log onto my site but when l click on edit site, a window comes up, loading, and that continues but does not go anywhere.

Question

Lost email accounts!

Any body using Homestead emails, please be aware Homestead tech support is supposed to be working on it on losing all my email accounts starting the 19th of January. They are saying it just happened today.  What a blanking sham.  The tech support would not allow me to talk her manager, wo

Problem

How do i expand capacity of our website?

How do i expand capacity of our website?

Question

My email account was deleted, can’t access email.

My email account suddenly disappeared 4 days ago. Seems like other people are having this problem too. Is it worth even calling Homestead about it at this point? 

Problem

Emails down now for 4 days PLEASE HELP

USER ID Graham275   via Roundcube Webmail Emails  bev@wealth-creators-club.comcgoodwin@wealth-creators-club.comwealthcc@wealth-creators-club.com When we send an email to our own email account to test we get this message A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of it

Question

my email isn't letting me log in

My email isn't letting me log in says Login failed please help

Problem

The Work Week is Here...

...hopefully the crew at Homestead are going to get busy with this train wreck so we can all get back to work. Fingers crossed for all.

Question

Website Edit

I am unable to edit my webpage. I tried yesterday and today and the pages will not come up.  Please help

Problem

Hi, I can't send emails, I can receive but not send, can you help me?

Hi, I can't send emails, I can receive but not send, can you help me?

Question

Emails Not Received

Yet again I am having trouble with my emails not being received by multiple people including people who have received my emails in the past and ones I am responding to. I have had this trouble in the past and then someone from Homestead resolves it. I do not receive any error messages that the email

Problem

My 5 business email accounts disappeared. HELP

My 5 business email accounts disappeared. HELP

Problem

email Login Fail

My email responds login fail for two days now, nothing has changed on my end.

Question

Changed status of all orders

I accidentally changed the status of all my orders and need to change it back to the way it was. Is there anyway to do it?

Question

Can't access email

For the third day in a row, my email account will not open. Anybody doing anything??

Problem

Email still not being received when I send from my laptop

Hello! It's been a while now that this has been going on. I've seen something on how to possibly fix this with some form of txt. But I don't know where to go within my email settings on my laptop to do this. Email works find from my phone (Android). Is there a way you can fix the laptop issue for

Problem

How do I secure my web page?

How do I secure my web page?

Question

Owner

Roundcube webmail crashed...non of my emails are working. Please advise

Problem

account

I can't login to my account marilyn.wooder@gmail.com

Question