Google Workspace Overview
Google Workspace is a suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help businesses. This is a hosted service running on Google's backbone and uses a variety of Google products (Email, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Google Calendar, and Google Talk) integrated with your domain. Google Workspace offers advanced email, collaboration, and document management capabilities:
- Gmail’s spam protection, search and integrated calendars on your own domain
- Cloud-based Spreadsheets, Docs, and Slides
- Save files in Drive, access from any device and share instantly
- Meet face to face with anyone with HD video conference for up to 15 people
- Manage mobile devices, email addresses, security settings and more from the Google Admin console.
Google Workspace for Homestead:
Google Workspace is the email solution that will be offered for new/existing Homestead customers.
Customers must have:
- A paid Homestead account
- A registered domain (through Homestead or outside Homestead)
- $6 per user per billing cycle for Monthly customer
- $36 per user per billing cycle for Biannual customer
- $72 per user per billing cycle for Annual customer
- $144 per user per billing cycle for Biennial customer
A single Homestead account can support multiple Google Workspace accounts with multiple users per account. The Google Workspace account is based upon the domain. Each Domain can have only 1 Google Workspace Account.