Google Workspace Overview
Google Workspace is a suite of Google applications that brings together essential services to help businesses. This is a hosted service running on Google's backbone and uses a variety of Google products (Email, Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides, Google Calendar, and Google Talk) integrated with your domain. Google Workspace offers advanced email, collaboration, and document management capabilities:
- Gmail’s spam protection, search and integrated calendars on your own domain
- Cloud-based Spreadsheets, Docs, and Slides
- Save files in Drive, access from any device and share instantly
- Meet face to face with anyone with HD video conference for up to 15 people
- Manage mobile devices, email addresses, security settings and more from the Google Admin console.
Google Workspace for Homestead:
Google Workspace is the email solution that will be offered for new/existing Homestead customers.
Customers must have:
- A paid Homestead account
- A registered domain (through Homestead or outside Homestead)
- $6 per user per billing cycle for Monthly customer
- $36 per user per billing cycle for Biannual customer
- $72 per user per billing cycle for Annual customer
- $144 per user per billing cycle for Biennial customer
A single Homestead account can support multiple Google Workspace accounts with multiple users per account. The Google Workspace account is based upon the domain. Each Domain can have only 1 Google Workspace Account.
2 years ago
homestead email has a persistent problem with updating security certificates and our homestead email is with some regularity relegated to spam folders.
1) Will google upgrade for an email make this a problem of the past
2) Will every Homestead need to be upgraded to Google space for this or is one sufficient.
As always it is impossible to just send an email and ask
2 years ago
Is it possible to upgrade google workspace plans? Or are we limited to Workplace Business Starter?