Website Builder: Website Statistics Explained
- Refresh: At the top of the page, there is a refresh button. The statistics are real time, so you can refresh to see the exact stats at any time.
Date Range: You can choose the date range you want to view stats for.
- All - Mobile - Desktop: View stats specific to the mobile site, desktop site, or both.
- Unique Visitors: The number of people who visited your site for the first time.
- Total Visits: The total number of site visits, including repeat visits.
- Page Views: The full number of full pages loaded by the browser.
- Bounce Rate: Visitors who leave the site after only viewing one page and who don't click on anything.
- Avg. Visit Duration: The average time a visitor spends on a site.
- Graphs by Hour/Day/Week: You can click on any boxes (3-7) to see a visual representation of those stats.You can also choose the stats type from the drop down menu.
You can view the statistics per hour, day, or week.
- Visitors Map (hover for more info): Gives a visual of where visitors are located. Hover over a location to see the number of unique visitors.
- Page Stats: Gives you the following statistics per page:
- Traffic Sources: How visitors were directed to your site.
- Regional Statistics: Provides information on where visitors are location by state and city, the percentage of visits from a specific location, and the number of visitors.
Pie Charts: Graphs displaying statistics
New vs Returning: First time visits vs return visits
Languages: What language site visitors speak
Devices: What device was used to visit? (Desktop, mobile, tablet)
Browsers: What browser the site was accessed through. (Chrome, Safari, Firefox, IE, Edge, Other, and mobile browsers)
- Unique Visitors:The number of people who visited your store for the first time.
- Revenue: Total store revenue within the selected date range
- Orders: Total Orders placed by visitors.
- Conversion Rate: Percentage of store visitors who placed an order.
- Avg. Order Value: The average total of every order placed.
- Revenue per visitor: Total Revenue divided by the number of visitors to your store.
- Products: Statistics for each product that is viewed.
- Top Customers: If relevant, the customers who order the most.
- Revenue by referral: Amount of revenue from different traffic sources.
4 years ago
7 months ago
The "stats" data that is displayed for our website is clearly from a different site. For example, all the visits are from out of state, even though I know for a fact there should be many visits recorded already from our home state. The other data showing does not appear accurate either. Is there a way to reset it somehow?