Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (559)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
accidentally lost my original web site

I am old school... but I accidentally erased my original site. Can you restore it?

Problem

How to password protect my website

can i use one password to enter my site

Question

Site Builder

I have downloaded Site builder to install on my windows 10 pc and when i try to install it it keeps saying error 404 and will not work. I would really appreciate in hearing from anyone who could help. Thanks

Problem

Need assistance. I deleted my site by mistake

I was adding a new page to my site (bomalley.homestead.com). I tried to move a folder, but it duplicated the top folder (bomalley). When I tried to delete it, I deleted everything. Is there a way to recover my lost folders/files?

Question

Round Cube Storage

How do I increase the amount of storage for my round cube email. I purchased the add on for additional storage but it is not showing. Do I need to assign it to a particular email account as there are quite a few on my account? Is there a phone number that I can call to talk to someone. Thank you, J

Problem

Cropping

Is it possible to crop an image after it is placed on the page?

Question

Images are not loading

Adding Images is an issue with the homestead so far.

Problem

Error 404

Cannot delete page called Error 404 How to fix

Problem

Update Settings

I need to update my CC info, but I cannot access the account settings when will the maintenance be over

Question

emails not getting to customers

my emails are not being received by my customers I even tried to send myself emails to several different emails I have and I did not receive them please fix ASAP the email in question tom@delawarevalleyfenceandiron.com

Problem

can visitors post comments

Is there a way to set up a comment submission page that posts to a public feed automatically? TIA

Question

Rob Illlies

How do I remove site navigation menu items on the top each page?

Question

Cant send mail from roundcube to gmail, keep getting SPF or DKIM authentication error

My homestead website mail server round cube, when sending to Gmail address will get bounced back for a SPF or DKIM authentication error, I can not figure out how to fix,  any suggestions

Question

HTTPS help

How do I make my site secure, HTTPS instead of HTTP

Question

Submit form not working

Hello, Our website has a submit form on our contact us page where people can send an email. It goes to an "info" email of ours. We made sure that email is working, and when I send a regular email to that one it, it works. When I submit a message through the form on the website, it does not work. An

Problem

Email

Why am I not receiving email sent through my site.

Question

acknowledgement to form being submitted

I have a form on my website but when someone submits form there is no "acceptance". It just stays on the form.  Is there a way to acknowledge the form was successfully submitted?

Question

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

Form submissions not working

Suddenly I'm not receiving any emails from my website forms.

Problem

submitting forms

Good afternoon, I am having an issue with the submitting forms. They are simply not working, I am not receiving the email that corresponds to when they fill out the form, it is on all my Websites. I am going to send you the list of the submitting forms that are not working since the email does not a

Question