D

1 Message

• 

70 Points

Friday, June 28th, 2024 2:40 PM

Cant send mail from roundcube to gmail, keep getting SPF or DKIM authentication error

My homestead website mail server round cube,  when sending to Gmail address will get bounced back for a SPF or DKIM authentication error,

I can not figure out how to fix,  any suggestions

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

1.7K Messages

• 

17.1K Points

2 months ago

Video: How to set up DKIM and SPF records for domain authentication - MailerLite tutorial

: https://youtu.be/pzntOd1IBoQ?si=rBKA29UYvITmTKt5

15 Messages

• 

372 Points

2 months ago

I called in to Homestead and they fixed my settings in a few moments after I spent days trying to understand the tutorials I found.  Some things are just over my head, but Homestead helped quickly with this.  Thankfully.

Brand User

11K Messages

• 

144.8K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

Can you fix this issue for me on your end?  All sent messages to gmail address get bounced due to this SPF/DKIM issue.  www.wadecoroofing.com is our site, my e-mail is hal@wadecoroofing.com

2 Messages

• 

130 Points

2 months ago

I've been having this same issue for the past couple of months.  When I notice that I need to e-mail a customer or reply to a customer with a gmail address I have to use an alternate e-mail account send the e-mail.  If I send from my roundcube account it bounces back to me with this SPF/DKIM issue.  Has anyone found an easy way to fix this?

1.7K Messages

• 

17.1K Points

2 months ago

Call support for HELP.
Hours of Operation for Live Support: Mon-Fri: 6a - 5p MST (No DST)
Sales: 1-800-986-0958
Support: 1-800-710-1998
FREE SEO Consultation: 1-888-412-9962
Sat-Sun: Closed