Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (527)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
transferring a domain

How do I transfer a domain to another person?

Question

DKIM

I received this guidance from Google and am hoping for help... "Turn on DKIM for the domain that sends your email. Receiving servers use DKIM to verify that the domain owner actually sent the message. If you use Google Workspace to send email, learn how to turn on DKIM for your domain. If you d

Question

Website not coming up.

My site RimanUniverse.com is no longer coming up. I don't know if this is due to the maintenance or not, but I need this fixed. It is very inconvenient for those of us on this side to not be able to reach you guys for technical support 24/7. I lose money every hour this is not fixed. Thank you in ad

Problem

Transfer of web site ownership and Homestead account

I manage two domains with my account, I want to turn over complete rights and manaagement to of one of these to someone else. How do I go about this?

Question

Site not secure

Google says my homestead website is not secure. And when I put a link to it on another of my websites from another host, the link doesn't work.

Problem

Two websites are not working due to the Cloudflare domain issue

I have two websites that I built with website builder - on e that was working, and one that I just published. Now, both of these sites do not work due to the Cloudfare DNS resolution error.  I have no clue how to resolve this and I never received an email notification of such an issue. I need

Problem

Cancel Account

I have been asking for someone to cancel my account since for several months now. You are still charging me.  It is ridiculous that you require someone to call in during business hours though I am not available to do so.  Cancel my account immediately!

Question

how to add music

How do I add music? Does Homestead have spell check

Question

GMAIL

I can't received or send to gmail email address

Problem

contact form not working

This is my 4th request for help with this issue. Can someone please help!!  I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working.  I have tested it a

Question

the contact form on website

I have a contact form on my website www.newlegacybooks.com and when people fill out the form and send to me, it should go to my email address info@newlegacybooks.com but it is not working. I have tested it a few times by filling out the contact form but it never reaches my email.  What do I do

Question

Forward Website

How do I forward website to new owners site??

Question

Deleting Uploaded Documents

Once a document is uploaded to the website and it goes into the uploaded documents folder, is there a way to delete that uploaded document so it is no longer in the uploaded documents folder?

Question

Bought new domain and added google workspace but will not let me open new gmail email

as said above i cant access my email because it will not let me verify my domain. google keeps popping up with an error

Problem

Changing DNS Records | How to Tell Whether Homestead.com Manages Records for a Domain

When I go to ...Scripts_RegisterDomainSite/RegisterDomainSite.dll... to manage DNS records, I am met with this error: Oops! Looks like no website builder site found for this domain , please try resetting domain by creating website. It is unclear whether the records can be managed here and there is

Question

Emails not being received

I am not receiving emails from one of my employees. He has sent me numerous emails, not a single one has been received. He has also sent emails to potential clients that have not been received. Other emails he has sent have been received, so I am not sure what is preventing my receipt of his emails.

Problem

Domain reinstate

Please reinstate www.alliancetelinet.net we accept customary fees for reinstatement. thanx David O’Grady 231-884-5984

Question

EMAIL TO OUTLOOK ISN'T WORKING

Error message says it doesn't recognize my mx record. How does this get resolved?

Question

How to Transfer Domain Registration from Homestead to Godaddy

How do I transfer domain registration from Homestead to Godaddy

Question

Our sites with Homestead said site "not secure"

Why is that? Saludos Pedro

Question