Advanced Filters

Search Results (746)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Not getting new email

Have not received any new emails for a few days

Question

Creating a popup

I'm pretty new with site building, so this may be a dumb question.We will be raising prices in the next couple months, so I wanted to try to create a popup that will open to display what the new prices will be and when they will go into effect. Is there a way to do this? Well...a way a newby can do

Question

web builder keeps asking me to create a page - error 1000 issue as well

2 questions :I created a new page on web builder bypassing all their pre designed page options, Its currently active with its new approved domain name.Every time I go to edit my page, a page pops up asking me to " create a page " ..  I already did .. I click the homestead icon to continue to m

Question

deleted page

I deleted my guest book page. Can I get it back?

Question

Missing website!!!

I created a website a few years ago (yuenglingmugsandsteins.homestead.com) that I would update occasionally. It no longer appears in the drop down list of my websites and when I type it in I get a message that is is pending renewal or has expired. I did let the dot com of this name expire as I now h

Problem

How to delete image files

In the previous version of the Websites Manager page, there was a dropdown menu that allowed us to find and delete image files. Now however, that dropdown no longer exists.  While I know we can delete webpage files by using the dropdown menu on SiteBuilder, that option isn't available for imag

Question

Possible hijacking of internet keywords

Hello all, looking for some advice/insight here. I have a website called mineral-paradise.net, I have had it since 2000  I received an email from someone at a company called Net Registry in China advising me that a Chinese company want to use Mineral-Paradise as "their" internet keyword as w

Question

can't open my website

when I type in my domain www.ttarchitects.com I get a message that is is pending renewal. I just renewed my domain name with Verio I don't understand why I can't get to my website. Please help

Problem

my site won''t boot up

I'm having problems with my site booting up, my bill is paid , what can be the problem?

Problem

Audio and video Files

The play automatically feature for audio and video files is not working. I have to not hide player and show controls. Takes away the convience os have files played automatically plus now I have to go through my entire site and show the controls.

Problem

Opening a new website.

I am trying to open a new website but every template I choose triggers a message that the template is no longer available. What am I doing wrong?

Problem

Help

How do I get to my site that I already created years ago. For some reason when I sign in it sends me to a page to select a type of site.

Question

reply emails are being kicked back!

Why are all my reply emails being kicked back and not sending? I am really getting tired of email issues.

Question

audio file

mp3 file won't play on homepage

Question

Site is showing expired

Wrenhighschool.com is showing expired. I have called and they said it show not be expired but it is not showing up and is throwing up a domain error.

Problem

WEBSITE DOWN!

Hello! I just checked my website (www.sakerpride.com) and this message came up: "This domain is pending renewal or has expired. Please contact the domain provider with questions." However, my payments are current, with the most recent debit of $132.96 having been made on August 24th 2024 as shown

Problem

Website Builder: Pages Menu on Mobile version issues

Using Website Builder and having issues with the Pages Menu on the mobile version once posted. There are just 5 pages for our website.  The pages menu is a horizontal menu, with the first 3 pages listed out and then "More" which brings up a menu for the last 2 pages (plus the first 3 pages).&n

Problem

System outage

Website Beechwoodshores.org is not working. Is there a system wide outage?  Please advise...thanks

Problem

Website won't Update

Tried to put flyer and new map on website. Saved and published but when I google it  It is not there.

Problem

System outage

Apparently there is some type of outage on our website (beechwoodshores.org). Please advise if you are aware and when expected to be resolved.  Thanks much.  Joanne Gildea

Problem