Official

Accepted

Unanswered

Advanced Filters

Search Results (582)

Most Recent
Selected Most Recent
Not receiving emails

My email account is not accepting emails. How can I fix this?

Question

email only

I want to cancel the website , but keep the email. can i do this

Question

contact homestead

Ever since you've added the partner (web.com) I go to sign in on homestead, but instead, it goes to web.com and that place never finds my sign-in or password. I have to keep backing out and resigning several times before it goes to the homestead sign-in and I then enter my sign-in and password and i

Question

Cannot close account

You say I must call an American 1-800 number to close my account but this is not possible from the UK. I have filled in the forms, please cancel my account forthwith.

Problem

buttons

how do I change name of button

Question

How do I update my nameservers records?

We could not add aacaocalaregion.org to your account because your nameservers (NS) are not yet pointing to Cloudflare. Update your nameservers

Question

Incoming emails not being received

I have had several clients say they emailed us weeks ago and never got a response, we never received those emails - I need this fixed ASAP our small nonprofit relies on those emails daily - someone help!!!!!!!!!!

Question

domain transfer from old site to new site

I created a new site on homestead and I want to transfer the old domain to it. I don't know how. Help

Question

Photo Gallery Captions - Change Font Style & Color?

Website Builder: How do you change the font style and color of your captions in the photo gallery?

Question

Website Builder mobile view of blog shows preview of text

In mobile view of the blog posts on our site, kvom.com, it shows part of the post in smaller text first, then the headline, a small text version of the headline, then a larger text version of the headline, then the actual blog post. How do I get rid of the smaller text versions and only show the hea

Problem

Classified Page

Is it possible for my customers to post classified ads to my homestead website?

Question

Monthly subscription

Why am I charge with Subscription Fee - Website Starter No Domain Package - Monthly?

Question

Opened Insert tab to ... more tab .... window is off screen.

Hello Just noticed while using the editor, I open the Insert menu then went to more ( to add navigation bar ) noticed only 1/2 the menu opens not allowing me to see the other options. Is this something on my computers setting or a temporary site builder issue.

Problem

Cannot send emails

We cannot send any emails and are receiving very few emails into our accounts. It seems to be mostly gmail accounts, but not sure.

Problem

cannot find my web site any where on the web?

t When looking up my website www.salonsilhouette.com, my site is not there.  What could have happened to my site that I've had for over 13 years?

Question

500 Internal Server Error

I'm getting a 500 Internal Server Error whenever I try to share from shiawasseeradio.com. Will you clear the cache to see if that helps, or do you have another solution? All my other sites seem OK.Thanks.

Problem

to the edge

hi can anyone tell me how to get the pages to fill the screen when it is opened? i have about 3/4 of an inch white border around every page. i have tried expanding the sides while i am editing, but it does not allow me to go further than what it already is. thank you. fran m

Question

SSL

Homestead told I do not have secure SSL and I need to go to Google to get it. My Google account was transferred to Square Space. I contacted Square Space and this is what they wrote me: Additionally, I can see that your site is currently loading with a Not Secure warning. SSL protection for your s

Question

Accepted Solution

I am using a new computer and I need to know how to download my files from the file manager

I can see import but please help me to download my loaded files so I can rework them

Question

How do I find the ownership information for a domain

I need to find out who owns the domain I am using. When I search it says the information is private.

Question