dominic5867's profile

4 Messages

• 

176 Points

Tuesday, May 14th, 2024 3:16 AM

Domain Expiration Email-Please Homestead support answer this!!!!

I have received emails regarding an expiration of my domain. I have been a customer for over 15 years and never had to do this before. It seems that only the domains I registered in the last year are triggering the email below. please note i have removed my domain name for privacy. is this a real email. I have seen this question posted by numerous customers and it has never been answered.

Please note that your domain name(s) below have expired, and email or website services are no longer available.

The domain name(s) that have expired are:

Domain Name Expiry Date Days Until Expiry
blahblah.com 05-10-2024 -3

IMPORTANT
You can still retain the domain name(s) by processing a renewal through your supplier. Please contact your supplier immediately to renew your domain name(s). Failure to renew will result in the name(s) becoming available for registration through third parties.

If you would like to renew your domain name(s) please contact Homestead support. You can reach us Mon-Fri 6:00am - 5:00pm MST by calling 1-800-986-0958. You can also reach a member of our support team through our community site.

Homestead Community

Thank you for your attention.

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

1 month ago

Hello, 

It is a legitimate email. I have enabled auto-renew for all active domains on your account. 

4 Messages

• 

176 Points

Thank you will that include my highendmj.com domain? I think it was suspended due to expiration as I am no longer receiving email at that account. Again thank you for your action and quick reply. 

dominic 

Brand User

10.8K Messages

• 

143.2K Points

Yes, that one is included.