K

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

Friday, May 10th, 2024 2:21 PM

Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender & gmail clients not receiving emails

I'm receiving this message when I use webmail. This is happening to the following addresses: jaz@imagebuild.com, megan@imagebuild.com, andi@imagebuild.com. My clients that use gmail are also having issues not receiving my emails. This is one of those addresses: traciebluseward@gmail.com.

For the webmail issue, because we thought it was something on their end, the client (Image Builders) contacted their IT support and this was his response:

1. The above is showing that your email that was NOT SENT AS REPLY showed delivered @ 1:50 PM.
  2. The email you sent AS A REPLY @ Wed, 08 May 2024 14:45:12 -0400  never reached our server

Adrian also found that your domain, dingo-blue.com, was found on a blacklist for 2 Spamblocker websites. See below:

The gmail issue has been ongoing. The webmail issue started this week. Your assistance would be appreciated!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Brand User

10.9K Messages

• 

143.9K Points

2 months ago

Hello, 

Can you go ahead and try once more? I have updated the TXT SPF record for your domain which should allow it to begin working properly.

5 Messages

• 

112 Points

Thank you Elyzabeth - I appreciate the help. I haven't had any return messages so far, but I also haven't had emails from all of those clients.